Your favorite WDW Snack that is not Dole whip.

We are Disneyland people, not sure what would be the same and what wouldn’t in WDW.

Mickey Bars are a must.
Corn Dog from the little red wagon.
Garlic Twists from the little kiosk by the Royal Theatre.
Street Tacos from the food truck at the very back of the Hollywood Backlot.

My kids all like churros, pretzels and popcorn. With all the new treats for Pixar Fest they’re planning to eat their way through Disney next week.

Dole whips are nasty. :crazy2:

I'll take something from Goofy's Candy Shop....mmmmmmmm..... :cake:

Jalapeno cheese pretzel. They still had them at Typhoon Lagoon last summer.
Also, love the carrot cake cookie at Hollywood Studios. Now found at Starbucks from what I understand.
They really need to bring this back to the parks!! Best snack ever.

A warm, cream cheese pretzel from the kiosk in DHS.
And the AMAZING homemade cinnamon and sugar donuts at Blizzard Beach, with raspberry dipping sauce. OH EM GEEE, to die for!

• School Bread in Norway, Epcot
  • Raspberry white chocolate chunk cookie from Goofy's Candy Co
If you're at DL/CA:
  • Fresh fruit with Tajin (usually pineapple, but I've seen mango, too.)

School Bread - Kringla at Norway in Epcot
LeFou's Brew - Gaston's Tavern in MK

School Bread - the bakery in Norway
I used to love the Goofy bar - it was chocolate ice cream with a layer of caramel and then coated in chocolate

we tend to buy the fried rice at AK's Yak N Yeti counter service, also a good calories per dollar play at only $4ish. We recently planned out our QS DP snack credits and tend to pick mostly desserts such as the funnel cake with ice cream (w or w/out strawberry sauce) at Oasis Canteen at HS. We picked sundae's at Parlor/Hollywood Scoops, and Pinocchio's bread sticks quite often too. Never had a dole whip, but planning on going with the float.

We love the popcorn at WDW. I don't know what it is about it, but we get one at least once a day. I love the Mickey ice cream bars. And my favorite Epcot goodie is the school bread in Norway!

A pretzel with mustard at Epcot along with a cold Shofferhoffer beer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter