Your favorite?

ElishaConway

Earning My Ears
I am trying to pick out some restaurants for us to eat at while we are at Disney World and Sea World. What are your favorite? Do they have kid friendly food?
Thank you,
Elisha Conway

Our family's favorite TS is Liberty Tree Traver's dinner menu (MK). For CS we enjoy Sunshine Seasons (EP) because they have a lttle bit of everything.

I am trying to pick out some restaurants for us to eat at while we are at Disney World and Sea World. What are your favorite? Do they have kid friendly food?
Thank you,
Elisha Conway

You can review the restaurants thread on this board for reviews. You can also check out menus at allears.net

Most if not all locations have a kids menu. When it comes to planning research is your friend. You can even search the Dis for answers to your questions and not have to wait for other posters to answer. In most cases-someone else has had the same question you have and it has been answered lots of times. So you have tons of info at your fingertips.:thumbsup2

You should also note that table service location require advance reservations. Those can be made up to 180 days prior to your trip. Dining reservations can be made online at the Disney website or by calling Disney. Some reservations require prepayment or a credit card hold.

Our kids (big and small) all enjoyed Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace. Another one that is great for boys and has great food is the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney. If your little guy is like most little boys that like dinosaurs, then this is a must do! It is load, but it is an awesome place for atmosphere and food!

Our favorite at MK is the Crystal Palace, they're great with my son's allergies, they also like the Rainforest Cafe, the T-Rex at DTD. At Seaworld we usually eat at the BBQ place (forget the name) it's a counter service but their BBQ is pretty good.....:thumbsup2

al6yi5tjalc8g21y.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter