Your Favourite disneyland moment/ride/memory!

princess_tigerlily86

Mouseketeer
Hey there
right i don't know about anyone else but I'm really missing disneyland at the moment!especially with all these trip reports everywhere (a touch of the green eyed monster i feel!)
So on this thread, post all your favourite moments, or memories, or rides, or whatever from disneyland! :cheer2:
emily :tinker: xxx

i know the feeling, esp with this morning and their competition lol

well my fav memories has got to be having our disney bday cake at inventions pinocchio was and he bought it to us and was aving our banners around and dancing with us.

minnie and mickey also came to us, and minnie gave me a birthday dance, photos are brill!

ride moment...space mountain...finaly got on it coz the last time we went they were building mission 2.

this whole trip was even more better than our last, i felt so much more at ease, i was so worried about being in a wheelchair but they are just brilliant!

cat

So true every time you turn the tv its on ,plus the adverts ,I want to go now !!!(stamps feet ):yay: went last year,going again 2008 :banana: Best memory well (think ive only menioned this a million times:rotfl: ) But last year we were chosen for the parade in the studios it was the most sureal moment of my life and totally magical in fact my friend kissed the cm who chose us to say thankyou (cant take her anywhere) and as for the rides as to be BTM when my friend who is a lot smaller than me kept squashing me as she was been thrown about we got a fit of giggles and embrarased my DD and her DS by the time we came off we where crying with laughing and the kids disowned us:rotfl2:

My best memory is the initial walking up to the park gates and seeing your first glimpse of disney!!!! :banana: :love: :banana:

Best ride at DLP has to be rock and roller coaster, as we proved by riding it a total of 12 times :cheer2: :cloud9: :cheer2:

My fav memory is of our 1st visit when eldest DS & DD were in the Toy Story Parade. They wore costumes & were in the whole of the parade.

My fav ride is Peter Pan but now the kids are teenagers I almost have to bribe them to ride with me!

My favourite memory has to be when we took my 20 month old niece at Easter and she ran over to Stitch to hug him:thumbsup2

My favorite memory is the first time my daughter (then 3) saw the castle as we walked down main street.

Her face was a picture I will never forget. :love: :cloud9:

Oh and that magic,tingly feeling you get in your belly when you walk under the station and it opens up to see main street :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Just got back (about 2 hours ago). Had a fantastic time but...

My favourite time was when we went two years ago and we watch the Tarzan Show. Half way through I looked across at Millie our three year old (then) and my Wife and I thought that life couldn't get any better than this moment because it was just sooooo perfect.

thankyou for all your 'favourites'!!
sounds like everyone has had as many brilliant moments as i have!
millie's dad - i had a similar moment to u two christmasses ago. i've been a disney fan since forever, so its really important to me. i managed to get my wonderful boyfriend to go with me. we were standing watching the castle light up the first night we got there, and i just thought 'wow!'

My favourite moment was from our last trip.

My DD has missed Snow White on our previous trip and was desperate to see her this visit. We went to the Castle Stage and a nice cast member told us that if we waited in the Fantasyland walkway that Snow White would be coming out into Fantasyland in a few minutes. We quickly walked up past the wishing well and as we entered the walk way Snow White and her Prince walked straight in front of us.

Jo-Ann said Hello and Snow White said that she was going to entrance of Auberge du Cendrillion (??) to sign autographs so my DD started to walk behind her, saying "She is so beautiful, She is really my favourite Princess...."

As we started to walk into Fansytland a lot of other children started to mob Snow White and parents were shoving their children into her arms and trying to take pictures. As this was happening Jo-Ann was getting pushed further and further away. The crowd was starting to get ridiculous and we though that we would have get into the rugby scrum if DD wanted her picture.

But........

Snow White looked over beckoned to Jo-Ann took hold of her hand, Snow White's Prince took Jo-An's other hand and the three of them then walked to the photo spot. Snow White then got cast members to keep the other children back while she posed with Jo-Ann and spent a little while talking to her and finally giving her a lovely autograph.

Jo-Ann was beaming, I had a lump in my throat and tears in my eyes (still have when I think about it) the whole moment was so magical and made the holiday for my DD who has the picture of her and Snow White in a frame in her bedroom. If you ask her she says that the best thing ever to happen was when she walked through Fantasyland holding Snow White's and her Prince's hand.

I have a couple...
One was when we went to see Animagique, I peeked at the kids faces and they were totally enchanted and engrossed in the show, it was fab, and DD was waving to the characters and they would wave back.
Also when we saw Pluto DD kissed his nose and DS gave him a hug.
And also when DS gave Mr Smee a lovely cuddle too.
Fantastic!
I want to go back...:love:

My favourite moment was when we were alone in the elevator of PM at 19:58 (park closing at 20:00) and the CM said to us two: "Please, move to the centre of this room!" :wizard: :cloud9:

Ahh I havent been to DLP since i was very young! not since like 97 when i was only 5 since then we have been to the Florida Disney quite a few times! last time being last year and in 2001 went to california! :]

But though its not really a fave memory th one that stands out the most to me is when we got stuck on Pirates of the caribean! hehe! I remember my cousin who is ten years older then me screaming! and one of the CM dressed in a pirates costume, and he was talking English... when mentioning this to my mum a few months ago, thinking i must have imagined the man because he wasnt speaking french, she said i was right! hehe! i must of only been about 5 at the time! lol

But then saying i got stuck on that last year when i went to Florida i got stuck on nearly every ride, when on the Haunted Mansion we broke down at least 4 times! it was ok because it was rainning outside anyway! so we wern't in a rush to get out! lol

x

My favourite memory of disneyland paris is the same as my sisters the one above mine when we broke down on the pirates of the caribbean and got taken out the back way going through all the back stage of the ride was great im a bit older and can remember it my uncle filmed thewhole thing dont miss thing him hahahaha XxX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter