Your favourite must-buy trip mementos?

torsie24

Mummy to a perfect princess.
A little OT but hopefully you can help.

Each Disney trip we go on I buy a pin from the resort we stayed at and an Xmas decoration. (Amongst other things of course)

This being our daughters first (of hopefully many) Disney trip I want to start a new souvenir tradition.

So what do you all buy each trip as a memento? Pins seem a bit obvious but I like that they're very specific.

We buy (and save specifically for them!!) snow globes. Don't ask how much we've spent.... :scared1: lol

C x

Oh that's a nice idea!! They do little as well as big and she loves my huge one (was a special birthday present on a trip a few years ago. Was a lot of money so don't let her near it since she snapped off Ariel's tail :(

Maybe we can get her a more robust and smaller one this trip.....

A new Fridge magnet and Christmas tree decoration from every trip !
I have a few ;)

Haven't been to DLP yet, but when I go to WDW or DL I always get some pins (especially a year specific one) and a Christmas ornament. Last couple trips I have gotten a scarf too, I'm hoping in June there will be a fun scarf at DLP to buy.

Haven't been to DLP yet, but when I go to WDW or DL I always get some pins (especially a year specific one) and a Christmas ornament. Last couple trips I have gotten a scarf too, I'm hoping in June there will be a fun scarf at DLP to buy.
I got a lovely scarf at the Tower of Terror Hotel shop last year. :)

Every trip we always get a christmas decoration, magnet, keyring, photo album and a cuddly toy. :)

I always get a hoodie/sweatshirt of some kind and a soft toy. Recently I've started getting a vinylmation (or 2 or 3 :rotfl2:)

I always buys a new set of ears and make it my mission to find the most unusual pair that few others are wearing. Its too much fun and not too expensive!

I have quite the little collection now! :thumbsup2

Always at least one Christmas decoration.

How about a bauble with the year on if they still do them? We have a couple of those.

When Abbey was wee we always got her a princess snowglobe, just a small, i think about 9 or 10 Euros. They used to sell them in what we call the 'glass shop' on Main St, where you can watch them blow glass ornaments. We still have them all in amongst our Disney Collection :)

We always bring home a Christmas decoration and I like to buy a cup, although it doesn't have to be a disney one, I think I'm just "nice" cup obsessed!

Every trip I always buy a pin (well pins!) and a christmas decoration for my tree.

When I was little my grandparents brought me home a beach towel from Disney World. I loved it and used it until it literally fell apart. Now when we go I buy everyone (except my DH) a beach towel. We have only gone twice so have 10 towels. We will be going to DL in April and WDW in Oct/Nov. I will have to decide if I will go down to buying just one for me each trip lol. We use a ton of towels out at our cabin sooooo ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter