• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Honor - Spoiler Alert!

Feralpeg

Living and Loving Windermere!
If you watched, what did you think about the way it ended? It ended much as I thought it would. There was no way it could end happy. Well done, but sad.

I enjoyed the limited series and agree with you about the final episode. Something horrible had to happen, the judge & his son don't get to just walk away from what happened.

Was the episode with the party at the hotel the final episode? Is that how it ends or is there one more yet to come to tie everything up?

Was the episode with the party at the hotel the final episode? Is that how it ends or is there one more yet to come to tie everything up?

That was it. I guess it's up to us to decide what happens next. I think having the judge confess to everything and testify against the mob guy and his henchman would be a good ending. He could be given witness protection. His life is pretty much ruined anyway.

That was it. I guess it's up to us to decide what happens next. I think having the judge confess to everything and testify against the mob guy and his henchman would be a good ending. He could be given witness protection. His life is pretty much ruined anyway.
OK - I'll play. I think they just let it all stand and everybody just descends into their own private torment without redemption of any kind. Except of course for Eugene - he'll be tried as an adult and spend the best years of his life doing hard time. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter