Your last night at WDW?

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
How do you end you trip to WDW?

Heading down in 2 weeks and spending 9 days there. My running partner is leaving a day before me, so I am just trying to finalize my plans for my last night at the World.

I figure I would have seen the "big" things (wishes, fantasmic, illuminations) and already did my "upgrade meal" at California Grille.

Wishes is cool, and I can always see it again, but wondering if there is anything that other people like to do on their last night that might give me an idea or 2.

The only possibility I am looking at is La Nouba (one of the few Cirque shows I have not seen) but for some reason it seems weird not spending the time at a park. Of course now that I am upgrading to a Premier Pass when I get there, I might have to justify another trip before it expires. hahaha

Thansk for any help or ideas you all have.

Not sure I can be much help. We usually just do what feels "right" at the time. For example, on our last trip we had a late night at the Magic Kingdom because circumstances prevented us from spending much time there earlier.

La Nouba is awsome!

Go to the early show, then if possible hit the MK to say goodbye!

I agree, La Nouba is definitely worth it!!! I like Mike's idea about going to the show and back to MK!! Although shopping around DTD isn't such a bad plan either!!

La Nouba sounds like a winner. PLUS, love the music (Thanks Madison Scouts).

And love the idea of early show and head over to MK. I have time the next morning/early afternoon that I was planning on hitting up DTD before catching the plane home. :( Of course now that I am getting a Premier Pass, a trip to Gay Days might be in order! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter