~Your MOST Embarrasing Moment!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
ok, mine just happened!!! I just came home from shopping....mind you no one is out at the stores due to thiscostal snowstorm we are having! I get out of my truck, and there is a nice looking guy getting someting out of his car this is in my apt conplex parking lot. he looks at me said,,"nice truck" and my legs came right out from under me and I landed right in front of him!!! bags went flying...pocketbook emptying all contents on the ground. I have no clue what I said...he helped me up and picked up my bags. I SHOULD have said "gee, I guess I have fallen for ya!" but to little to late!! :lovestruc

Ouch, bruised ego, they hurt. But what a gentleman. I find that refreshing

Yep, at least he helped you up!

Lets see if I can share mine. The setting - high school anatomy and physiology class. I was reading outloud from the textbook. The word I was supposed to read was organism. Can you guess what word I said instead? :earboy2: The funny thing was the teacher was the only one paying attention. I wanted to die, but he had quite a laugh. :smooth: He ended up writing me a letter of rec. for college though!! :)

TigerBear said:
Yep, at least he helped you up!

Lets see if I can share mine. The setting - high school anatomy and physiology class. I was reading outloud from the textbook. The word I was supposed to read was organism. Can you guess what word I said instead? :earboy2: The funny thing was the teacher was the only one paying attention. I wanted to die, but he had quite a laugh. :smooth: He ended up writing me a letter of rec. for college though!! :)

I just bet he did!

Falling is usually my source of embarrassment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter