• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your most embarrassing moments at WDW?

OMG what would be even better if you had this one on video...you could of been an AFV winner:rotfl::lmao::lmao:

Yep, I thought of that...we still struggle with Lilo and Stitch. When he was about 6-7, we went to a movie and they were in a preview. He made us all cover our eyes.

**TMI Alert**

I was 12 on my first trip, and that was the first year I met good old "Aunt Flo". I was wearing white shorts. Use your imagination. I walked all over Magic Kingdom that day, who knows how long. My Mom finally noticed and we got some new shorts. But I'm sure several people were horrified by the girl in the not so white shorts that day. :eek:

I know your pain...more TMI coming.

One year I was in the middle of changing birth controls and while wearing white shorts, it came unexpectedly. Well, dh and older dd had gone off to ride space mountain and my younger dd who was maybe 3 was with me waiting by the snack counter in Tomorrow Land. I just order a drink and walked back to a table. The CM who helped me came over and asked if I was with someone...I though the old man was hitting on me...I told him where my dh was and he let me know about my "dirty" bottoms.... I was so embarrased. I stayed seated and when dh came back we carefully made our way to a handicapped stall that had a sink....Never again do I were white bottoms to Disney!

DS was 13 mos and we were in line for Nemo the Musical......we were waiting for a long time....in 1yr old time....and with a group of 15.....DS had a huge #2 diaper and DH decided to change him in line instead of letting me take him out to the restroom......the people behind us threw up! I guess they didn't have kids.

edited to add....
a year later.....we take DD at 10 mos.....she met Mickey at DHS......and she threw up on him and me (she had reflux really bad then) the people behind us in line were all like ewwwww gross Mickey threw up!

That is beyond disgusting. I have kids and I would have wanted to barf too!

There's an old thread around here somewhere titled "whats the grossest thing you've seen at Disney" , or something similiar. If I remember right a poster reported seeing a dirty diaper being changed while standing in line. Now I'm wondering if that poster was talking about you ?

My most embarrassing was more of a shock -

My friends and I were over at the railing at the CS restaurant at Mexico to watch Illuminations, and I had some fish and chips to eat (yeah, wrong country, I know).

I was standing right next to a trash can, so I was using it as a table. On the other side of the can was another group of people.

I was eating and watching, watching and eating, and then my hand brushed into another hand in my french fries.

The guy on the other side of garbage can was eating my fries!!!

I looked at him, he looked at me, then he took another french fry and turned back to the show.

I had no idea what to do. It was my fish and chips! I schlepped it over all the way from England! I turned to my friend and pointed at the guy eating my fries, and he sized up the situation, then grabbed the tray from the garbage can and held it in his hands, on the other side of me. The garbage-can guy looked upset about it, but what was he going to do? They weren't his.

Then, of course, my friend started eating my fries. And my remaining fish. So, I couldn't win.

:)

Oh my gosh! I can't beleive someone would actually do that! I have to admit though, I laughed when I read it. I must be really, really tired!

:rotfl:

The post about Lilo reminded me of the time a couple years ago , my ds (4) punched Chip in the belly at the Garden Grill. He had come over to the table and ds whacked him!!! and he loves Chip and Dale.......LOL:confused3

\
Oh yeah.......DD maintains her story that she had no idea that he had gotten out of the stroller (his straps were still buckled :confused3) although she was sitting RIGHT beside him!

Might not be much help to you, but I have watched my daughter get out of harnesses. She's like, one of the best escape artists I've ever seen. It drives me CRAZY! She can get out of a five point car seat harness, with it as tight as it will go comfortably. Those stroller straps are nothing, lol.

Mine was when DS was just a month shy of being 2. He was already potty trained, and had to go. We were checking in at Ft. Wilderness, and everything was under my name, so DH took him to the men's room. Apparently it wasn't clean enough for DH's standards, so he had DS stand on the top of his (DH's) feet to pee into the toilet. Next thing I know, I hear DS very excited and yelling, as loud as his little voice could, "mommy, mommy, I peed standing up, I peed standing up!!!!!" What's a mom to do? Well, he came running to me, so I had to scoop him up in my arms and congratulated him! Not sure who was more embarrassed, me or DH...or maybe it's DS, now 8, when we retell the story!

Before we went to Disney we kept telling our 3 y/o DS that he had to be potty trained before Mickey would allow him in "his" house. We thought he would never become potty trained. Lo and behold one week before we leave for vacation he becomes potty trained. We're at breakfast and my DS sees Mickey for the first time. As Mickey is walking towards our table my DS screams at the top of his lungs "I learned how to poop on the potty for you Mickey!!" Mickey raises his arms in triumph and high fives my DS. I was mortified but everyone around us thought it so cute.

Our last night I walked to 'Ohana's to see about getting walk up ressies. Luckily I was able to grab one. In my haste to get back to our room to notify my family I took a header down the steps in front of the restaurant. I hurt my foot pretty bad and people were so nice in helping me but I wanted to DIE I was so embarrassed.

On our trip last June, I got sick twice (motion sickness) on the flight there in the air sickness bags. On the bus to Disney, I got sick again. Thankfully DH had thought to grab one last air sickness bag. We got to CS, checked in and I had a drink and thought I was doing ok. We hopped on a bus to Epcot to make our ADR at Garden Grill ... and, you guessed it, I got sick again. This time, I didn't have another air sickness bag, so I grabbed a diaper from the diaper bag and threw up in that. The family across the aisle was beyond disgusted and I was mortified. Dinner at Garden Grill was rough too ... I left before any food was actually delivered. Thankfully the ride back to hotel was much better.

I threw up in the bushes outside the baby care station! This just happened in August. We had gone to the Wave for dinner, and about an hour later, I started feeling sick. It didn't help that it was 95 degrees and humid. I was about to go to the baby care station to nurse my hungry crying DD, who was 3 months old at the time. I knew I was going to be sick, and I passed her off to my husband as I ran to the bathroom. I didn't make it to the bathroom and ended up vomiting in the bushes. At the same time, DS3 ran away from DH. I was puking and crying because I didn't know where he ran off to (he was running around the garden). It was just awful, but the cast members were really kind to me. It ended up being a 12 hour stomach bug, and we had to fly home the next morning. And I lived to tell about it! So humiliating!

i have one!

we were in the shop at the poly (one of the fancy ones on the bottom floor) after eating at ohana. i have the baby in the stroller next to me and im smelling all the lotions/perfumes. i didnt bring any with me on vaca so i was dying for some pretty stuff. i squeeze a lotion and nothing came out. i opened it up to see if anything was blocking it and nothing was there. so i put the cap back on and squeeze again, the thing split all along the seam and lotion was everywhere! all over the baby and the stroller, the floor and the displays in front and to each side of us. my dd yells "MOM WHAT DID YOU DO?" and i told her to go find a worker so we can get something to clean it up. im standing there so no one slips etc... the cm comes over and just said oh...then walks away. so we are standing there and everytime anyone comes remotely near us my dd tells them "watch out my mom made a mess".

finally when we leave the store we go over to take pics by the fountain. i look at the baby in the stroller and notice she swiped a rubber duckie....sigh....no wonder we always stay at pop. i guess we just dont belong at the poly! LOL

My mom is nearing the end of menopause...she hadn't planned on her visitor. We had a LONG WONDERFUL meal at Narcoossees....my mom was wearing a pair of white underwear and a long khaki skirt. When she stood up to leave the waitress noticed a red spot on the CHAIR....the waitress started to apologize to my mom for having her sit in a stained chair until we all looked at her skirt! It had a 4 inch circle of red on it! My mom was HORRIFIED. We were there with 10 other people and we spent 20 minutes in the bathroom using the TIDE pen and washing it/drying it out. IT WORKED!!! We got the stain out and was able to dry it so she could actually wear it to MK for EMH that night :)

I was so surprised they didn't ask my mom to pay for the chair she had ruined. We felt so bad! The staff was so gracious about it all too. A really great experience considering.

On a side note....GO TIDE PEN!! :)

Okay, so DS is 3 at the time, we are standing in line at IASW. The family in front of us is African-American and has a little boy about the same age as DS, this little boy has closely cropped hair and DS reaches up and....rubs this kid's head! OMG! DH says, "make a wish!".

Thankfully the other boy's family thought it was funny and we talked quite a bit in line while waiting. How embarassing!

That’s just gross and really inconsiderate of your husband.:confused3

Well, maybe it was but I think he was trying to "help" me since I'd already changed him 3 times in an hour and they were begininng to seat people and we were with a large party that I know I would have never gotten back in with if I had left right then to go to the bathroom and he was already raw from the other diapers. DS was teething at the time.

BTW the title of this thread is EMBARASSING things @ WDW. So I don't know why I'm being attacked here.....I was embarrassed. Geesh. Why do people feel the need to attack my/ DH manners? If I had none I wouldn't be embarrassed.

It was our first vacation with our newly adopted son. It was also his 5th birthday trip. My son told Ariel she had very nice ****s. Definitely not my proudest moment. And to make it worse, my husband responded Atleast we know he wont be gay. Definitely an embarrassing moment. My daughters actually pretended we were not together for hours after this.

It was our first vacation with our newly adopted son. It was also his 5th birthday trip. My son told Ariel she had very nice ****s. Definitely not my proudest moment. And to make it worse, my husband responded Atleast we know he wont be gay. Definitely an embarrassing moment. My daughters actually pretended we were not together for hours after this.

LMAO!!!! DH totally appreciated this one, as he's had a near lifetime crush on Ariel :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter