Your Mother

RedAngie

Sea Level Lady
I don’t this is a security question anywhere.

What is (was) your Mom’s first name? And her age? It’s interesting how some “old” names are fashionable again, while your particular name may have fallen out of favor.

My mother was named Rita, born in 1932, and would be 89 now if she were alive.

What the heck? Father too. Edward, born 1928, would be 93 now.

My mom was named for her dad's former girl friend. Cleopha. yeah. She went by Jeanne, and would've been 96.

DH's mother was Myrna and would've been 102. DH and i joked about naming our DD Myrna Cleopha, or Myrpha Jeanne for short. actually her name is Becky.

Albina Agnes, born in 1917 and would have been 104 last month (she died at 99). She went by the name Allie and was completely adored by all of us. She had 4 great-great-granddaughters and all of them have the name Allie as their middle name.

Mom is Sherry Ann born in 1950. Stepmother is Katherine Sue born in 1951. DH’s mom was Cheryle Marie. 1951-2? Somewhere in there.

My kids and I were just talking about the popularity of my mom’s name in the ‘50s because she puts “Sherry B” at the end of posts or texts and how Cheryle was just as popular as an alternative to Sherry.

Lots of the “old” names from my grandmothers time are quite popular. The only Cora I ever knew was my great aunt but suddenly everyone was naming their baby girls Cora. My youngest DD has a friend named Edith and I know someone who just named her baby Vera.

I don’t this is a security question anywhere.

What is (was) your Mom’s first name? And her age? It’s interesting how some “old” names are fashionable again, while your particular name may have fallen out of favor.

My mother was named Rita, born in 1932, and would be 89 now if she were alive.

What the heck? Father too. Edward, born 1928, would be 93 now.

Margaret, named after her mother and her great grandmother; my 3rd sister named her oldest daughter the same. She was born in 1937, passed in 1980. I was named after my grandmother's middle name and my great great grandmother (Jennie, only I'm a Jennifer).

Dad was Harry, not named after anyone as far as I know; born in 1935, passed in 2007.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter