Your Must Do's while at WDW

Yep love those biegets :banana::banana: but there is something I have not seen in these lists that my wife of 40+ years and I love. :lovestruc Have you all gone and listened to the piano and orchestra play at the Grande Floridian??

What a wonderful way to spend a evening, boat ride from the MK or WV, then sit in the lobby of the GF and listen, or dance if the moment moves you!!:dance3:

Oh we are sooooo...ready, just a few more weeks for 14 wonderful days.:goodvibes

Moe

We've stopped ever so briefly to give a listen, usually as we are rushing through lobby to ADR but this does sound like a magical way to spend some time & DH & I will definitely put it on our to do list; sounds like a lovely way to spend some time just him & I when we're looking for our bit of adult time without the kids ::yes::. We also like to get over to POR to see Yeeha Bob Jackson too although we didn't get to do that on our trip in August.

Hope you & your DW have a wonderful trip :goodvibes

Oh! So many favorites!!!

#1 Relaxing on the porch at OKW
#2 Mainstreet electrical parade or Spectromagic along with Wishes. Must do on first night.
#3 Everything Christmas

MK
Pirates & Haunted House
Breakfast at Crystal Palace. Nothing beats a meal with Tigger!

Epcot
Walking around World Showcase.
Soaring
Illuminations
Fish & Chips in England, Dessert & glass of wine in France, Brat & beer in Germany while watching the all the people go by.

AK
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo
Flaming Tree Barbecue
Walking around the park

Other must do list
Resort hopping & relaxing esp at Christmas
Piano at GF
Evening on the Boardwalk
Breakfast at Boma
Dinner at Turf Club overlooking DD
Monorail

Smiling just thinking about it! :)
50 days and counting!! :dance3:

Allof the above and thank who ever your god maybe that you are able to be there because so many cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter