Your Name

My name is Anitza.
Most of the time, it is mispronounced..
I would not change my name though.
I just wish my middle name was my first name.
Natali..

Can I take a stab at it? uh - neetz - uh. I'm not good at spelling things out phonetically.

My name is Sonya. I like it because it's rare, and the spelling is even more rare. The only annoying things about it is that it's pronounced wrong (I am sewn-yah, not sawn-yah), or that people call me Sophia instead. One of these days I'm just going to change my name to Sophia so that people won't get confused anymore. :rotfl: JKJK

Britni..
I like it now.
I used to hate it because it was so common.
But it's spelled different.
And I love that about it.
I just hate when people spell it wrong, pronounce it wrong, or don't believe me when I tell them that's how you spell it..
Um, HELLO?! It's my name. Pretty sure I know how to spell it. . .
Everyone calls me Brit..except my teachers that is.
I'm not a fan of my middle name--Michelle. But idk what else I'd want it to be.

Elin.
It's welsh, but I don't know many people with the same name as me. I used to hate it. I like it now. ")
I know a few people with Elin as their middle name too.
One thing I get pretty "thing" about is the pronunciation. My welsh speaking friends say it different to, say, my parents who don't speak welsh. It's pretty confusing, but I don't really mind how people say it. S'long as it sounds similar. :goodvibes

my name is Eiméar :-)

alot of people (sometimes even me) dont spell it with the little accent above the second e

its of an irish origin because my dad is from northern ireland :-) my middle name is Maire, which is my grans name (its said mary lol)

i find it really annoying when people cant pronounce or say my name right lol. its said

ee-mah but people are like i-mear and emma and stuff :S thats why i hate when i have new teachers or cover techers, because they will take this maassive pause before my name and everyone will look at me and smile! lol. its quite funny though, embarrasing for teachers though. some of my friends dont even know how to properly to spell it lol! one of my friends writes Ema and im like its EIMÉAR! lol.

but i wouldnt change it, because ilove it! noone else has the same name as me, except this one girl i met at church, but she spelt it Emer. i prefer my spelling :-)

lol :-) x

my name is shelby. i like it. its from the movie steel magnolias.

my middle name is leigh. its pronounced "lee."

my last name is never ever ever pronounced or spelled right, ever.

Elin.
It's welsh, but I don't know many people with the same name as me. I used to hate it. I like it now. ")
I know a few people with Elin as their middle name too.
One thing I get pretty "thing" about is the pronunciation. My welsh speaking friends say it different to, say, my parents who don't speak welsh. It's pretty confusing, but I don't really mind how people say it. S'long as it sounds similar. :goodvibes

do you say that as "el-en" or "eye-lean"?

my name's Katherine.
I don't really have a problem with it. I think it's kinda classy.
I go by Kat. =]

I don't think I ever will change it; I think Kat fits me better than
anything else could.

My name is Robin :-)
It is really unique where I live, only one other girl in my high school of 1,000 kids has it.
So no, I would never change it. It's unique like me.

My name is Lindsey!

I like it but none really calls me by it besides my teachers and my 3 year old brother!
everyone else calls me by skeet or skeeter ( which is my nickname) and i like it as well!!

My name is Bridgette. I LOVE my name and will never change it. I do get annoyed when people spell it wrong. Most people spell it Bridget.

My name's Rachel, and I love my name. I'd never dream of changing it. :goodvibes However, there's quite a few Rachels. I don't mind, though. :thumbsup2

My name is Thomas but people call me Tom, Tommy, Tommy Boy, or Wiggles(because of my last name...but I hate this nickname)
I like Tom...it is so plain and simple and everyone knows how to say it.

my name is emily. i like my name, i can't really picture it being anything else. but i hate my middle name (ann). i wish it were at least spelled with an e at the end, or that my middle name was marie.

no way! Is your full name Emily Dahlberg? That's my friend's sister's name and her middle name is Ann too. My middle name is Marie! This made me lol!

My name's April. I like it for the most part since it isn't too common. I think there's only like 3 Aprils at my school of 3500. I do hate when people ask, "Were you born in April?" and I have to respond with yes, then that prompts them to say, "Did your parents name you April because you were born in April?"

April Fools Day used to be fun, luckily that's a day of our spring break now.

I don't ever want to change my name. :)

my name is rebecca.
its okay. its not so common. im called becca. not becky (i dont like it and neither does my mom) or beck. i dont know what id change it too if i could.
my middle name is marjorie. thank god its not my first.

i am however becoming fond of morgan. for a boy or a girl. my recent BJD's name is morgan (we call her momo) which i guess is uncommon because its a welsh name for a boy. ah well.

Jennifer. It's okay. I used to hate it, but I really can't imagine being named anything else. I think it's pretty classic, if not a little too 80's/90's. It's common enough so people know how to pronounce it, but not too common where I have 5 people around me named the same thing. I've only had one class where there was another Jennifer.

I mix it up by having a variety of nicknames. My family calls me Jenny (and most of you guys), my professors/employers call me Jennifer, and most of my friends/classmates call me Jenn, if not some other wacky nickname.

It's versatile. As a child, Jenny was a good name, but as I'm growing into an adult I find that I like Jennifer more and more. :)

ETA: Oh my gosh, Sonya! I had no idea. I'm so glad that I haven't met you in RL because I thought it was pronounced 'sawn-yah'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter