your "never again" rides

I am officially retired from the tea cups. Mission Sapce:Orange to follow shortly.

We have a new "never again" ride - Kali River Rapids. We found it short and boring and did not justify getting soaked and being uncomfortable. It joins Ellen's Energy Adventure on my "not even if you paid me" list.

What are yours?

:rotfl2: agree completely

Captain EO. How the heck is that still in Disney. Its a terrible waste of time I will never get back.

i am supprised most people only have a couple never agains. I have quite a few mostly because of motion sickness. big thunder, expidtion everest, tea cups, astro obiter (knew better then to even try) indiana jones stunt show, and of couse stich even my 5 year old boy hateded it.

I'd say Mission Space, Captain EO, Astro Orbitor, Stitch, and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Mainly because it's very short, not very impressive and not at all comfortable for taller & larger folks.

Stitch! Nope nope nope!

This! This was my dd 14's favorite our last 3 trips (she is getting older now so probably dd 6's turn.) But I can still feel where the bar came down on my left shoulder. The pain lasted the whole week.

There are plenty that I don't love, but the only one that I will definitely never ever do again is Primeval Whirl.

Primeval Whirl. Never again! I had neck pain for weeks after just one ride. I go on all the roller coaster type rides but this one was just horrible.

Whoa I wasn't thinking Star Tours would cause that much motion sickness... might have to look at it on youtube a bit more. LOL!

It's definately Stitch for me. Primeval whirl is second.

Definitely Stitch:stitch:
Possibly Dinosaur. It's so jerky. You can't even make out what's going on. I might give it another try though.

For my husband it is Everest. After we got off we couldn't find him. He made it to the gift shop and was so dizzy he couldn't walk. They got a wheelchair for him and wheeled him to first aid. The guy took one look at him and said "Everest". I said yes. He put him in a room and told me to come back for him in an hour that he would be fine and he was.

My husband is a big strong policeman. He hates that Everest got the best of him :rotfl2:

Ellen. Surprised all the Star Tours hate, love that ride I wish they would just let me stay on and run it over and over. Wonder how many CM's I would have to bribe...

Went on Figment today. Complete waste of time. Can't believe someone spent so much money on such a terrible experience. Sadly, Most of Epcot is horribly dated. Soarin is still my favorite ride in all of Disney though, so at least there's that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter