Your next DVC trip-"I can't wait to..."

Looking forward towards our first trip as DVC owners in Oct.

Looking forward towards getting on the plane and go somewhere not work related with my daughters and watching their excitement build.

Looking forward to a caramel apple or two at Downtown Disney.

Sitting on the balcony enjoying a view of anything other than work and reading a book.

Riding Splash mountain with DD#1 and Barnstormer with DD#2, and showing them Epcot, AK and MGM for the first time (they've only made it before a hurricane shortened quick trip to DW).

Night at Jellyrolls with DW.

Only 236 days to go.

Walk from my studio at BCV to Le Cellier with my DW and DS and have a beef and barley soup and a mushroom filet and top it off with a birthday cake. First Bday @ WDW. :woohoo:

Can't wait to stay at VWL for the first time, then BW view for the first time after our 4 day first cruise! WOO HOO 17 days to go!

can't wait to....

Put quite a few miles between me and the miserable people :guilty: I work with!!

Sorry...it's one of those days.

Relaxing at SAB with a strawberry colada, chatting with my DH, parents, brother, SIL and friends - watching my kids have the best time ever with their cousins and best buddies in the pool.

The walk just after dusk from BCV to Epcot to try out the meal plan at Canada, Mexico, Italy, Japan, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter