Your non Disney thing that makes you think Disney...

Every time I think of camping, I think of WDW. Also, there is a Disney store in the mall where I sometimes go with DW that, of course reminds me of the World

I work in an office building that is up the street from a city hall with police/fire department. Sometimes the fire trucks come up the street without the siren, only honking the horn. That firetruck horn sounds just like the boats at the WL!! I have sat at my cube a few times and thought "oh, there's the boat" - then I realize I'm in the Midwest with concrete and trees all around me. :rotfl: What's even worse is the realization that I'm at my cube and there is work to do! :scared1: Sure puts a buzzkill on my daydreaming :rolleyes:

I have to add another one from mothers day. We were letting mom rest, so my and the son went out to wash the van and truck. Every year the day before we leave I was the van beyond clean. Has that clean feel as we load it up to leave the next morning. When I was done it felt like we were ready to leave.

Playing/watching anything Star Wars I think about how this goes with Star Wars Weekends.

There's some commercial that plays the "Good Morning" song. I can't remember what it's advertising, but I'm always thinking about the MK opening ceremony whenever it comes on.

I've combined two similar threads into one and moved it to the Theme Parks Community board. :)

Gas stations, lol. They smell like gas and exhaust which always, always reminds me of the Indy Speedway:rotfl:.

There is a scenic railway near our house and every time the train whistle blows I say to DH, "That reminds me so much of Disney!"

Also if I sit on our deck early in the morning (before 7) there is something about the quality of the light that feels like a Disney morning. Kinda hard to explain, but I hope ya know what I mean! :confused3

Very fun thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter