Your Opin and Review needed Re: Murder Mystery Dinner at Baskervilles

kapica3

Mouseketeer
I guess this is not a very popular dinner, can't get any replies to my question.

Has anyone out there done this? Please share your opinion.

Seems like a great price with the Restuarant.com certificate.

Thanks.

:D Have not did the dinner show but we did use a a half off cupon there this past mothers day weekend and would go back there again! We ate there at dinner about 5-530 and the food was good buffet style,The waitress was informed about the half off deal and we still were served well and she got a good tip with it.I know this did not answer your question..... But i hope this helped:bounce: :bounce:

I did it a DISCON II a few years ago. The food was OK.

We had a great time, but part of that may have been that we had a HUGE group.

Have not done this mystery dinner but have done Sleuths many times (different plays, they have 11 I think). They are great and food is also. Good audience participation and really fun. So if it is a mystery dinner you are looking for, I recommend this one. Check out web site www.sleuths.com

When we went, we weren't that impressed. By the time you get through the buffet line, you don't have much time to eat before the show begins. We had to make a mad dash to the dessert line during the show, which is difficult to do since the show happens in and among the tables.

Just not our thing, I guess.:rolleyes:

We have been to Sleuth's and Arabian Nights. AN is far superior and IMHO the best one in Central Florida.

We went to Sleuth's and the AC broke and it was HOT! They would not even open the doors. We complained and got to go back for free. Oddly we were the the only ones who complained.
By the time you get through the buffet line, you don't have much time to eat
It was sit-down when we went.

We attended the show at Baskervilles in Dec. 2002. I had ordered the tickets online for the show which is only held at the Grovesnor on Sat. nights. It is buffet style, there was carved roast (pretty good) with 3 or 4 veggis, 3 or 4 starchs, breads, I think fish, etc. There was also a dessert table. Food isn't amazing but was decent and edible and did have taste (some rest. in FL don't know how to season food so this place wasn't bad). There were only about 30 people in attendance. As your seated you serve yourself and shortly thereafter a few of the minor characters begin to mingle with all the guest and try to get you to interact with play later on. About 15/20 minutes after you begin eating the play begins at the tables next to you and continues on for about an hour. It was corny and sort of funny. There were a few families in there that were return customers. I had paid about $32 for the tickets then. It was an okay play and didn't think it was bad for the price paid. The only thing I didn't like is that you didn't have a proper set time to finish eating and had to continue eating while the play began but that is part of the production.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter