• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

your opinion

unlvguy

Earning My Ears
In your opinion I wanted too see which week you would choose. I am looking at either 11/04/16 for 7 nights or 11/11/16 for 7 nights. We would have a party of 8. 3 adults and 5 kids staying in two rooms at DWL along with deluxe dining. I have a goal of doing the wine and dine 1/2 marathon which is usually that first week in November. The only thing that I was considering was, does Disney usually run promotions during that weekend? When I look at the following week, is that Jersey week? I don't remember it being that crowded still, as we were there during that week a few years ago. Does Disney usually run promotions during that week? Even though I want to run the marathon, I don't have to. Its on my bucket list and it would require some training as I have only done a 5k. What week would you chose if you had to. I do have to do a Friday-Friday due to work. I am a RN and have a weekend option position where I am only allowed to miss 4 weekend shifts a year, due to vacation. Thanks!!!

I would do the week of 11/4 but I would get ride of the deluxe dining plan. You will be spending way to much time eating. You are also there for food and wine so you can make that meal or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter