Your "Oscar-Winning" TV Snack

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
With the Oscars about to begin, I thought I'd start a thread about your award-winning, favorite snack. What do you like to much on the most when watching TV (awards shows or otherwise)? :happytv:

I have to admit that my all-time favorite snack is Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's incredible! I had it at a Christmas party this year and have been addicted ever since. You can find the recipe on the bottle of any Frank's sauce. Be warned though, once you take a bite you can't stop going back for more!

With the Oscars about to begin, I thought I'd start a thread about your award-winning, favorite snack. What do you like to much on the most when watching TV (awards shows or otherwise)? :happytv:

I have to admit that my all-time favorite snack is Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. It's incredible! I had it at a Christmas party this year and have been addicted ever since. You can find the recipe on the bottle of any Frank's sauce. Be warned though, once you take a bite you can't stop going back for more!

I found the recipe online; it does sound good. I'm sticking with my usual "recipe" of opening a can or two and pouring it on something. This time, chili cheese hot dogs.

For the Oscars tonight, I popped a bag of OR lime popcorn and a bag of OR pepper popcorn, then mixed them up. If that's not enough, I'll be having some Talenti double chocolate gelato with melted Biscoff spread and chocolate Reddi-Whip. When my landlord finally gets rid of the mouse infestation (not the good kind, unfortunately), I'll start cooking again. That Frank's Buffalo chicken dip sounds good!

For the Oscars tonight, I popped a bag of OR lime popcorn and a bag of OR pepper popcorn, then mixed them up. If that's not enough, I'll be having some Talenti double chocolate gelato with melted Biscoff spread and chocolate Reddi-Whip. When my landlord finally gets rid of the mouse infestation (not the good kind, unfortunately), I'll start cooking again. That Frank's Buffalo chicken dip sounds good!

The lime and pepper popcorn sounds really good! How'd it turn out?

I got some new Artisan Tostidos...Garlic and Black bean with hummus to go with them.

100 calorie popcorn. I splurged and added my own melted butter.

The lime and pepper popcorn sounds really good! How'd it turn out?

It was delicious! Better together than they are separately!! I had the ice-cream, too, but I used Dr Pepper syrup, instead of melted Biscoff spread. I finished the Oscar snacking with the last of my Amano Montanya bar. MMM

One of my favorite, though terribly ghetto, snacks is using a sugar-free jello pudding cup as dip for pretzels. It's like chocolate covered pretzels, without the guilt! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter