Your Personal history of WDW

1978andcounting

Earning My Ears
I was just wondering if anyone knew if WDW can send or print out your families personal history of going to WDW. My family and I have traveled atleast once to the mouse every year since 1973. Personally I didn't get to go until 78(hence the name) Do any of you know if this is possible?

Thanks

They possibly could print out visits from recent times since computers came into existence and what not but probably not way back visits and probably only on site visits. I don't feel like anyone I know who went to the world as children stayed at Disney hotels because there weren't many of them and they were probably very expensive for the time. Are there any good websites out there chronicling the history of the resorts themselves? Well you never know though this is Disney and I like to think they can do anything pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter