Your Predictions: What's next???

Jonfw2

DIS Veteran
By my count, there are 254 attractions just opened, being built, or announced for the WDW parks. But why would we ever stop there?

What do YOU think is the next major announcement?

I'm going to predict an expansion of Pandora to coincide with the release of the new films. This just works for a thousand reasons in my opinion.

It does makes sense the next "big" thing would be to Animal Kingdom. I'll make an unoriginal thought and say they bulldoze Dinoland and put in Zootopia Land, with one family ride, one thrill ride and a small restaurant with two registers.

By my count, there are 254 attractions just opened, being built, or announced for the WDW parks. But why would we ever stop there?

What do YOU think is the next major announcement?

I'm going to predict an expansion of Pandora to coincide with the release of the new films. This just works for a thousand reasons in my opinion.
I agree. I think we'll see a major ride added to AK most likely in Pandora. Speculation that interested me is some type of mining or geological mother nature adventure ride to fit with Avatar story line.

It does makes sense the next "big" thing would be to Animal Kingdom. I'll make an unoriginal thought and say they bulldoze Dinoland and put in Zootopia Land, with one family ride, one thrill ride and a small restaurant with two registers.

I also suspect it will be DAK, and likely Dinoland, however Joe Rohde is on record saying no to Zootopia because that's people problems in disguise, and DAK is supposed to be about animal problems.

I would expect a new pavilion in World Showcase on the shortlist, if not "next".

I also suspect it will be DAK, and likely Dinoland, however Joe Rohde is on record saying no to Zootopia because that's people problems in disguise, and DAK is supposed to be about animal problems.

That is REALLY interesting. I didn't know he'd said that but it makes a ton of sense.

DAK is next... I could see them bulldozing the dinoland carnival area and adding another super headliner to spread crowds to that end of the park. I think they will keep Dinolands overall theme. I know a 3rd Avatar ride is being thrown around as well, but they are waiting to see how the next Avatar movie is recieved

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter