Your Session has Expired error

dfchelbay

DIS Veteran
When I try to make an online reservation, I keep getting this same error "Your session has expired". I have spoken with WDW reservations and technical support and they claim there is no problems with the reservation website. I have deleted all cookies and I still get the same error message. I have also tried Mozilla, Explorer and Safari web browsers and get the same error message.

Is anyone else getting this error? What does it mean, and how does it get fixed...thanks.

Yes!!! I was getting this repeatedly and was driving me crazy! Now the site won't even log in. I keep getting redirect errors or the login site just keeps reopening but never logging in. I too have deleted cookies and the cache but I'm still getting the same thing. I'm using a Macbook. Same problems whether I'm using Safari or Chrome :confused3

Getting very frustrated because I want to add and delete some of my ADRs. The only way I can get into the WDW website it to use a completely different computer :mad:

Sorry I don't have any advice....but I definitely feel your pain. I actually came to this board looking for info on this very topic. Good luck!

When I try to make an online reservation, I keep getting this same error "Your session has expired". I have spoken with WDW reservations and technical support and they claim there is no problems with the reservation website. I have deleted all cookies and I still get the same error message. I have also tried Mozilla, Explorer and Safari web browsers and get the same error message.

Is anyone else getting this error? What does it mean, and how does it get fixed...thanks.

Just wanted to update that I fixed my problem that I was having with a tip from another DIS member. It may work for you too.

Make sure your time/date on your computer is correct. When I corrected mine (my time was showing about 40 minutes too fast) I was suddenly able to login and view the reservations site. I also was experiencing the "your session has expired" error. It's worth a try!

Having the same problems--session timed out or redirecting (in my case, to the FL springtime passholder hotel page). :headache: It's been this way for 5 days.

Cleared cookies, etc. Tried on Google Chrome, Firefox and IE. Tried on my computer and on my DH's laptop. Checked the time--I am spot on with the "official U.S. time clock". So what now?

Having the same problems--session timed out or redirecting (in my case, to the FL springtime passholder hotel page). :headache: It's been this way for 5 days.

Cleared cookies, etc. Tried on Google Chrome, Firefox and IE. Tried on my computer and on my DH's laptop. Checked the time--I am spot on with the "official U.S. time clock". So what now?

Is your time zone correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter