Your standard fast food orders

Panda Express (how has no one mentioned this place yet?)- 2 item combo with chow mein and double orange chicken

In N Out- Double Double, whole grilled onion, no tomato, fries well done

El Pollo Loco- Original Pollo Bowl w/black beans

Chick Fil A- Spicy Southwest Salad and lite lemonade

Those are the only fast food places I visit regularly.

Panda Express (how has no one mentioned this place yet?)- 2 item combo with chow mein and double orange chicken
I didn't mention it because we don't have one in town. When I do get the chance to visit one it is Chow Mein, Orange Chicken & Sweet Fire Chicken.

Very surprised so many of you have "standard orders" at fast food places. Right off the top of my head, I can't name a sandwich other than a Big Mac that's served in one.

Wait a minute - weren't you the one who only got the Diet Coke? :lmao:
That's my standard order. As in pretty much every day. It's probably been a year since I've had a frosty, but dang, I do love them.

Very surprised so many of you have "standard orders" at fast food places. Right off the top of my head, I can't name a sandwich other than a Big Mac that's served in one.
I can name more things at McD's and I never go there. Quarter pounder, Filet O'Fish. Chicken McNuggets. McRib. Egg McMuffin.

McDonalds - cheeseburger and fries or share mcnuggets with the kids (used to get the buttermilk chicken but last time it was so bad and unedible that not sure I can order again)
Burger King - bacon cheeseburger and onion rings or fries
Chick Fil A - depends - we eat here the most so I bounce from regular sandwhich with poly sauce, club grilled sandwich or nuggets with ranch and bbq and then fries and lemonade
chipotle - rice bowl with chicken or rice, cheese and corn salsa
Wendy's - cheeseburger and fries
Taco Bell - cheese roll ups and regular chips & cheese nachos
Arby's - regular roast beef and curly fries

I'm just peeking in to see how many people are bragging about how little fast food they eat.

Mission accomplished.

Yes I was one. We honestly don't eat out much. I would love to be able to afford to eat out more but just can't.
I brown bag it to work. Not much around us beside's the cafeteria which is not great food.
In my old location I sometimes went and got a McDonald's coffee at lunch (love their coffee!!) and sometimes fries.

Chick Fil A - 3 pc strips
McDonalds - egg McMuffin, occasionally a diet coke & fries
Taco Bell (rarely) - chicken protein bowl or 2 crunchy tacos
Wendys - Jr Bacon Cheeseburger, baked potato, or a salad, but have been disappointed the last few times I got a salad there
Panera - some combo of pick 2, rarely the same thing
Arby's - only eat there at our small local airport because that's pretty much the only option! For some reason, curly fries always sound good while waiting on our flight.

That's about it, we have every kind of fast food/sub shop you can think of within a few miles of us but most of it makes my stomach hurt for a day or two so I just don't eat it. I don't get the Chipotle love, literally one across the street from my work, but eat there maybe once a year if that.

We eat Fast Food way more often than the folks on this board.

Taco Bell - I eat here often enough I get a $50-100 gift card from Kroger during 4x points promo and use it for a while.
My selection varies during lunch / supper - I like the steak and the shredded chicken but hate the ground beef. My breakfast choice is always a Steak Breakfast Crunchwrap with Hashbrown.

Wendy's - Probably 2-3 times a month. We like the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger or the Double Stack. Husband likes the baked potato but I am found of their fries. Also like the Freestyle Drink Machine.

Sonic - My favorite is the Cherry Coke (Extra Ice). Sonic is right next to Taco Bell so will usually get food there and then drink at Sonic if getting it to go. Don't care for their burgers that much but the Chili Cheese Tots make a great snack.

Those are the top choices. But others eaten from time to time (not in order of popularity) include
Back Yard Burgers (Chili Cheese Waffle Fries)
Panda Express (Mongolian Beef and Teriyaki Chicken with Rice) to share with Hubby
Panera (only for breakfast Steak / Egg Asiago Bagel Sandwich)
Quizno's (Steak Sandwich)
Hardee's (only for breakfast - choice varies but fond of sausage & egg sliders or they have the best biscuits).
Domino's Pizza (Philly Cheesesteak on Thin Crust)
Pizza Hut (Individual Pan Meatball with Bacon & onion)
Chick Fil A (Nuggets in the PM - Breakfast Bowl in the AM)

I can't stand Burger King and only eat at these other places about once a year - KFC, Subway, Fazoli's, Long John Silvers.

I’m just surprised that people eat fast food enough to have regular orders.
we only eat fast food maybe 2-3 times a year not including vacation.
my order would vary on my mood and hunger level.
How often do you all eat fast food?

I very rarely eat fast-food so when I do, I order by numbers because that's what I know.

McDonalds: Chicken nuggets and fries. I eat half the nuggets and save the rest for the dogs: Only eat after at least a 3 hour bike ride.
Sausage McMuffin with egg: Only eat at the airport when flying out in the morning or after an open water swim race.

Wendys: Combo #1 with no tomatoes or onions: Only eat on nights I have concerts and don't have time to go home between school and when the call time. Since this is my last year of teaching I'm probably going to have to figure out when I can get Wendys from now on, haha.

Chick-fil-a: Cobb Salad or Wrap combo. Same with Wendy's so only between school and concerts. If I have two concerts in one week, I will eat Wendy's on one concert day and Chick-Fil-A on the other.

Last edited:
OK, I'm just going to let everyone know........I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese Monday night. Haven't eaten one of those in years and loved every bite! :love:

It does amuse me how many people post how they never/rarely eat fast food...LOL I usually end up going once 1-2 weeks - depends on my schedule...

For the record:

McDonalds - DH hates it so I only get there when he is out of town. I usually get a big mac meal or, if i am eating in the car, i get the two cheeseburgers.
Taco Bell - I don't really have a set meal - it's usually two steak soft tacos and a bean burrito, but I also like the chalupa meal - whatever they have in their $5 box special!
Burger King - Whopper with cheese and extra pickles
Wendys - Taco salad with extra salsa
Chipotle - Vegetarian bowl
Togos - Turkey and avocado on wheat (#24) with Cheetos
In n Out - #2 (cheeseburger meal) Animal style with a coke
CFA - we just got one around the corner and I have only been once - chicken sandwich with lettuce and tomato, fries, and lemonade. It was just ok. I don't get the craziness of it and won't be rushing back.
KFC - Either chicken strips or chicken sandwich meal with potato wedges and/or cole slaw
Popeyes - shrimp po boy and cole slaw
Nick the Greek (my favorite, but might be local only) - gyro wrap with side salad or gyro plate with fries and salad

There is only one fast food place I still eat at: White Castle. Go there once or twice a year and order two single burgers and a chocolate shake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter