Your State/Province slogan

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
For example I've heard in Nebraska it is, Not for everyone. Please correct me if I've heard it wrong.

'Yours to discover' here in Ontario, Canada :)

However, The Heartland Province, and Province of Opportunity are as well.

Last edited:
This is a theme park commercial, but people use it all the time
There’s more than corn in Indiana

Alberta's official Provincial Motto is: "Fortis et Liber" (Strong and Free)
The Provincial Slogan is: Wild Rose Country
Our City's Motto is: Heart of the New West
sign-saying-welcome-to-alberta-wild-stock-images__12317239highres.jpg

Currently, it is "Unbridled Spirit" because horses, basketball, and heroin are the only things people are interested in here.

Previous slogans were "It's that friendly" (psst..it's not) and "Where Education Pays"(as one of the poorest and least educated states in the nation, that didn't pan out either.)

Nevada is “The Silver State” and we are “Battle Born.” I am not aware of any unofficial slogans. Vegas of course has had many over the years. This past year it has been “Vegas Strong.” With the one year anniversary of the shooting there was an effort to make it “Vegas Stronger” but it hasn’t really stuck. The Vegas Golden Knights use “Vegas Born” and we natives and long time residents have appropriated that for ourselves. Being “Vegas Born” I admit I’m a sucker for that slogan and will pick up just about anything with it on it.

The slogan is I Love New York, often written as I❤️NY.

The motto is Excelsior (Latin for higher or “ever upward”.) It’s on the state flag and is also the name of the new scholarship program for free college tuition to state (SUNY) schools.

The Volunteer State

The official state slogan is "Tennessee - America at its Best," & our state motto is "Agriculture & Commerce."

I believe our current tourism slogan is "Tennessee - Sounds Good to Me," but it's also been "The Stage is Set for You" & "We're Playing Your Song."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter