Your states unemployment

pixidustmom

Dreaming of the World
So unfortunately my DH is still not able to find a job. We are number one in unemployment, yay NV. So when they had the hold on unemployment it really hurt us. Then we got very happy when they finally passed it. Well we just found out we have to wait for a letter first. This letter was only to take a few days to come. The local news reported that the letters still haven't been done and will still be a few more days. Then from that point a couple more weeks for the checks to come. Do to resetting the computers. WTH? We were originally told one to two weeks now it's closer to a month. I was out of work too for a while and just found a pt job two months ago. It's not enough. The first is approaching and so are the next months bills. UGH!!:sad2:
I head other states have already gotten theirs. Do any of you care to share who have? Funny I live in Harry Reid's State and support him but we seem to be low on the totem pole in getting help. :confused3

I have a friend in UT who got all of his back money late last week in one lump sum. No waiting on letters, etc. Just got a lump sum payment. He was so relieved when the unemployment bill passed. It is bizarre that yours is taking so long!

DH has ben unemployeed since April and we have not seen any money. He has called a few times and not gotten any real answers. On Thursday he learned his claim was being held up due to a part time job he worked last year and made $150 ( total, not a week). He was told we should see money soon. He did not think to ask when soon would be.
I lost my job in November but for the past few months have been working for the census. That however is almost done, I may hve 1 more week left. Then I go back on unemployment. I hope my chekcs arrive much sooer than DH.

OH, we are in Florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter