Your TDS report for pin trading Tuesdays

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I am it at our local store. :(
The CM lanyards are chocked full of pins, but nothing I don't already have.

We had several good traders at the Falls tonight. Regulars. Plus a Mom with her daughter. I found pins I wanted so I was happy. Of course it was alos the first time I walked out of a Disney store without buying anything.

We went to a TDS last night to pick up our Atlantis movie, & it was pin trading night! This was our first time at this store since the store we used to shop at closed last month :(. One couple was there with two pin bags full of pins. I never got a straight answer whether these pins were his traders or keepers. We enjoyed seeing his pins. A couple of small fish also stopped by. We all chatted for quite awhile. Other than the movie, we did not buy anything else either.

I also asked two CMs - one is the SM - about what pins are coming out this weekend. I saw three pins earlier this week on DIZPINS - Buzz, Tin & Rollie. Only thing the SM said was there will be five pins. Just curious ... does anyone else know anything?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter