Your Top 3 Dining Reservations

Be Our Guest for lunch. Kids love it!
Garden Grill for dinner. Really like the food & character interaction.
Crystal Palace. We usually go for breakfast but may try lunch or dinner this time. DD is a big Winnie the Pooh fan.

Gotta ask - are you on DDP? This really makes a difference. Restricting to DINNER, per original post....

NOT ON DDP .....
1) Tie. California Grill (Contemporary) and Shula's (Dolphin).
2) Artist Point Wilderness Lodge.
3) Tie: Citrico's, Narcoosee's (Grand Floridian).

I have left out the very BEST Restaurant at WDW: Victoria & Albert's. The above three choices will run about $250/ couple.
If you chose V&A? Bring suit and dress, and plan on a good $700/ couple.

ON DDP...
Personal policy - we do not recommend restaurants for DDP. No offense, we just don't do that. Others would be GLAD to do this.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

1. Boma for dinner.
2. Yachtsman for dinner...order the steak...yum!
3. Ohana for dinner or Chefs de France or Biergarten

1. Boma for unique food and atomsphere and a chance to see this beautiful resort!
2. Yachtsman for the steak alone! And lobster bisque and creme bruleeeeee!!! Expen$ive $steak but worth it!
3. Ohana for yummy food at a lovely resort ...or....Chefs De France for food and unique experience ( we dont have many French places in our area) ...or...Biergarten b/c the food is great and the experience really is unique!

BOG lunch - I just love everything about it there, the atmosphere, the food, the cupcakes!
Via Napoli - DD15's absolute favorite restaurant on the planet! Love their pizza.
Sanaa - love the view and the bread service!

Ragland Road-dinner--usually our arrival day, even though I hate the New Disney Springs. Sod the Stew is one of the best meals I have ever had at Disney---plus they dance
Rose and Crown-- dinner--even without Illuminations the outdoor area is very nice--plus they have great drinks at a reasonable price---without the souvenir cup
Kona at the Poly--breakfast--ate there for the first time this past January--very impressed and will now visit every trip. Good food great service and it's the Poly--with Mimosa flights.

1900 Park Fare early dinner (like 4:30) - the strawberry soup, buffet selection, and character interaction (Cinderella, Prince Charming, and the stepsisters are a hoot!)
Chef Mickey's Breakfast - great buffet with breakfast options, and the fab 5 for characters.
#3 I'm still debating but I have reservations for Ohana dinner and Garden grill breakfast in June and I'd bet it's one of them!
Be our guest was overrated and Cinderella's Royal Table is not worth the money compared to 1900 Park Fare in my opinion.

Yachtsman - we love the steak there so much
Beaches & Cream - really tough to get ADR because it's so tiny, fun experience and good food
Garden Grill breakfast - our favourite character meal and I like to get early PPO so we can get to Soarin' before opening.

'Ohana for dinner- food and atmosphere We have done later (8:00+) and got to see the fireworks/music piped in, and we have also done earlier(5:00-6:00ish)....I prefer earlier now as they tend to stop service during fireworks (at least when we went) and lower the lights, so if you are nearing end of meal (ready for dessert) you are going to be sitting and waiting a while. I prefer to eat and then go back in to a park.

1900 Park Fare breakfast- food and the character interaction are amazing and keep us going back every trip. We prefer to get as close to an 8am ADR time as possible, so we can eat and get our day started.

Via Napoli- Love the food here. We do this one every trip-sometimes lunch, sometimes dinner....really just depends on when we can get an ADR or what we have going on in our plans that day.

I also am one to make my ADRs at 180, and then start pondering other places, and I have been known to rearrange things some even up to the week prior to trip (Who am I kidding...I have been known to alter them while there too) but these 3 restaurants are pretty much "non-negotiables" in our family, so they don't get touched once booked (unless need to move to accomodate a FP+, but only if can move it, not lose it.

This is hard, with the high end restaurants I haven’t always had great consistency. Example, my most resent Cal Grill experience was less than stellar. So..

Jiko At AKL, from the appetizers to dessert, always top notch and great wine to boot. Going there again in June.

Turf Club at SSR, I’ve had the best lamb, steaks, different cuts and preparations over the years and never been disappointed and this is on arrival night usually with an 8:45 res. (even if I stay elsewhere) The crispy shrimp are pretty awesome too.

Ragland’d at the Springs, I know but between the ambiance, the really good food and great selection, and the way they can handle large parties, it makes top 3. When I ask where to you want to eat while at Dis... I can’t even finish the question, Ragland’s and we’re all foodies! Go figure. One bad experience turned positive, extra side of Brussels Sprouts remained uneaten (I swear they were made of wood) we said nothing. Manager pops by the table points and says, "Something wrong?" He says, the chef believes in making them this way (I said, he must have better teeth than me) but I'll take them, and fix you a new batch. He returned, not only were they perfectly cooked but he took them off the bill. What more can you ask for, when you don't even ask!

With that said, I enjoy Artist Point, Citricos, Yachtsman, Le Cellier, Boma (the only buffet I still do from time to time),Il Mulino, Blue Zoo but I don't consider them favorites. Favorites for me has memories attached not just food/quality.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter