Your ULTIMATE SURVIVAL GUIDE to Disney World at Christmas Time! UPDATE x2 10/21

Yes. I believe you can only install on one computer. I suggest doing it at home where you'll have more time and have family around to ask what they want to do etc... Remember if you don't like a plan that they come up with, re enter the info and some times and you can get numerous plans.!! Have fun. :yay:

Debbie

I decided to take everyone's advice and purchase RideMax. Now that I have, it is giving me the installation instructions, but before I do, I have a question. If I install it on my computer at work, can I also install it on my Mac at home? Or am I only able to install it on one computer, one time? :confused3

Just throwing this out there since we used RideMax a little bit for our Disneyland trip this past weekend. You CAN install it on your computer, but you can actually access it from any computer through their website.

When you go to RideMax.com (from any computer or mobile device's web browser), you just have to login and you have access to all of your plans you've made. You can also very easily create your plans for anywhere.

I never installed the software for it, opting for the web browser so I could access it from any computer or my iPhone while we were on our trip.

Hope that helps! :)

So, basically my whole life we have been members of this timeshare called Interval International.

Hi! I realize this is a random comment on an old trip report, but the last few updates in this TR really hit home with me so I had to comment!

I would also like to quickly say that I found you through your CP Trip Report, and when I caught up on that, decided to read through all of your old TRs. I kind of feel like a stalker, but you have some great pictures...especially of the food! I actually caught myself saying "frump" the other day..eeek! :rotfl2:

First of all, my mother passed away last year from breast cancer, so I can definitely relate to what a scary time that must've been for your family. I am relieved that it turned out to be something else!

Second, my family also has a time share through Interval International (or at least they did. It kept changing! :confused3), so this whole post just made me laugh. They actually bought it while we were visiting Disney, but staying off property. Their home resort is sort of a Grand Floridian look alike! :rotfl: https://www.diamondresorts.com/Grand-Beach

Anyway, I know what you're talking about when you say Universal ads are everywhere! The only reason we ever went to Universal is because the resort had such good deals on tickets.

Enjoy the CP! I am a little regretful that I didn't do it when I had the chance.

I seriously cannot stop reading this.
I went years ago around Christmas time, but I was much younger & can barely remember anything but the amount of people there!

ALSO! I LOVE HOW INTO DISNEY YOUR MOTHER IS!
My dad is like that, & it makes every trip so much better!
Then you know where you get your inherited Disney love from as well! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter