your2cents.com anyone been paid?

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
Is anyone a member of your2cents.com? I just wondering because I have my first payment "pending" (for 31.00) but it has been pending for over 5 weeks. They told me they can pend from 6-8 weeks and I just was wondering if anyone has ever been paid. Thanks for some encouragement.

I have cashed out from them once, it did take about 6 weeks. I very rarely qualify for their surveys, so it takes me a long time to be able to cash out.

I have cashed out a couple of times with them and have always been paid, but it does take 6-8 weeks. I am still waiting on $22 now that I cashed out on 11/10.

I did receive an email from them a couple of weeks ago saying that due to high demand, payments are delayed 4-7 weeks. :furious: I'm hoping to get my check before we leave for Disney on 1/31!

Your2cents has been slow with pay out becuase of the demand lately, they sent an email to me awhile ago saying this. I requested a check on 11/17 and it's still pending. I have always been paid by them though so I'm not worried. They are a great site!

Thanks guys. I don't mind waiting but I wanted to make sure I will actually get paid before I keep taking surveys that I may not have been paid for. I will just be patient. Had hoped to have it for my WDW trip but I guess money is good after Disney too. haha.

I checked as well looks like my pending check was sent. Hopefully everyone else waiting has had there's processed as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter