You're crazy! No I'm Dopey! 2017 WDW Marathon Weekend PTR Updated 12/31

Your plans look like so much! You are going to rock your races!! I will be in MK on the 8th as well, so if I see you with your medals on, I'll be sure to say hi! :wave:

Happy New Year Ryan. Good luck on your Dopey, I'm sure you will finish strong. If you do next years, I will be there at the same time (DW is planning on her first marathon, I said not a chance, maybe the 10k) Just finished your PTR (sorry no comments I'm such a lurker) I look forward to reading your TR, mainly for reports on your dining choices.

Happy New Year Ryan. Good luck on your Dopey, I'm sure you will finish strong. If you do next years, I will be there at the same time (DW is planning on her first marathon, I said not a chance, maybe the 10k) Just finished your PTR (sorry no comments I'm such a lurker) I look forward to reading your TR, mainly for reports on your dining choices.
Thanks! I will hopefully be back again next year if everything goes well.

Happy New Years, Ryan. Looking forward to living through you this Run Disney weekend.

Just wanted to say good, good, good Luck @rteetz

you were so helpful when I was training and stressing over the Wine and Dine Half wanted to send a bit of support your way.

I hope you have a fantastic race and enjoy every minute.

Just saw this on facebook and thought of you

If you're at the #WDWMarathon, stop by Fit2Run at Disney Springs® and show your medal for a FREE gift!

Fit2Run-The Runner's Superstore
1 hr ·
Hey #wdwmarathonweekend participants! Stop by @fit2runlakebuenavista in @disneysprings and show us your medal or bib for this fun #FREEGIFT! #fit2run#weknowfit #5k #10k #half #halfmarathon #full #fullmarathon #dopeychallenge#goofychallenge #runDisney

Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry

Comment
I'll have to see if there is any left in the next couple days.

Just heard the 1/2 marathon was cancelled due to weather (lightning). Hope you aren't too disappointed. Are you going to try and run your 13.1 later in the day, or just hold out for the marathon on Sunday. Good luck on Sunday!

Just heard the 1/2 marathon was cancelled due to weather (lightning). Hope you aren't too disappointed. Are you going to try and run your 13.1 later in the day, or just hold out for the marathon on Sunday. Good luck on Sunday!
Well it is a bit disappointing. It's not a true dopey now. I probably won't and will just rest for the full on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter