~You're in the Haunted Mansion now.....~

no where as im too scared to even get on it even though i know it isn't scary

I'm checking out one of my all-time favorite hidden mickeys.....the grim reaper. I love that one!

The ride has "broken" and we came to a complete stop in the middle of the dinner table scene.
It's been 20 minutes now but none of us seem to care.
:)

I am tilting back in my doom buggy, going from the attic to the graveyard. Ahhhh...love the mansion.

Well....according to my screen name I'm in the attic!!! :)

But, right now I'm visiting the library looking at marble busts of the greatest ghost writers the literary world has ever known!

I'm laughing like crazy at the screaming pop ups. :rotfl2: I don't why but I get the giggles every time I go past those things.

Myst

DLKT said:
The ride has "broken" and we came to a complete stop in the middle of the dinner table scene.
lol.. we get stuck in the same place all the time. Except ours is the Madame Leota area..

DLKT said:

I am there too!!!

That actually happened to me a long time ago... It was so magical. :wizard:

Nicole princess:

Stretching room right after the lights go out and waiting for the scream. I'm excitied!

Hmmmmmm

Chanting with Mme. Leota...
Watching the dueling ghosts...
Listening & watching the singing busts...
Looking up at Little Leota...
Who did I pick up hitchhiking...

Like ol' Fagin (from "Oliver!"), I think I'm reviewing the situation ~ by staying in my doombuggy and riding the ride again!

:cool1:

The first in line just outside the main door, and the CM JUMPS out at us and scares us...."welcoming" us to Master Graceys home.....this happened to DD and you could've peeled her off the ceiling...it was great!

We're just getting in our doom buggy's and breathing in that familiar "musky" smell,it's SOOOO awesome! The anticipation in the best! :jumping1:

FINFAN said:
The first in line just outside the main door, and the CM JUMPS out at us and scares us...."welcoming" us to Master Graceys home.....this happened to DD and you could've peeled her off the ceiling...it was great!

Hey, that's where I am too! A few months ago, I took my Mom to WDW and we went there. When the CM jumped out, Mom screamed, then laughed, she was so embarrassed! She's ordinarily a very stoic, "buttoned-up" person, so I really found her reaction funny. I'll remember that forever.

Whew ! I just left the hallway that has all those doorways with all the door knockers banging. I love this entire ride Except For the noise of all those door knockers. Thank Goodness I didn't get stuck there ! :earseek:

we are just entering the attic....and the sound of that heart beat is creaping me out......love it, but it is wwwwwaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy creepy!

- lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter