~You're in the Pirates of the Carribbean now.....~

7thdwarf/dopey said:
Having cannon balls shot at us as we pass the ship . The special effects are so kewl! You can hear the cannon balls hit the water around you.

Me too!! :cool1:

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
Awww come on, where's your 'magic'??? Have fun! :wizard:

REALLY!!!! I love this!!! Start a thread of ALL the rides/attractions . . . I'll re-live them all with ya!!!

POC: I am looking at the guy sitting in the mud with his pig!!! I LOVE that scene!!!
pirate: ARRRRRRRR MATEY!!! pirate:

GOOFYFREEK said:
Show Them Your Larber Side Deary

We Want The Red Head, We Want The Red Head
My favorite spot too :) Must have the same boat.

I'm out on the open water with cannons firing around me. I look all around every time, and can find *nothing to break the illusion!! And I'm dreading the part where I walk out and it's *not night time on the open seas, but blistering hot Florida sunshine. Oh well, back in line!!

ZIPBAGS said:
This is one ride where I think its better at Disneyland. I think the ride is a little longer. Plus you get that great ambience as the boat moves along passed the restaurant.

I'm with you. Being a CA native, I remember going on POC all the time at DL. The ambience going past the restaurant plus the extra drop. And it is longer.

My DH & I noticed on the last few trips that the lighting at WDW POC sometimes is either too bright or too dark. Sometimes it's just right, but there is nothing than worse than getting to the fort & ship area and it's so dark you can hardly make out the fort at all.

HI, I LOVE this thread!! I am in front of the doggie with the key. (When my daughter was young this scene was the only reason she would get on the ride!) Ane now that she will turn 21 in July, this little doggie can still make me teary when we drift past him! And in less than a month we will be at DL(it has been 19 years since we last were there!) and I will get to check out the DL version again! Joan :cool1:

Right before you board and you can hear the pirates digging just off to the side, but you can't see them...

DLKT said:
Right now I'm looking up at a grungy black soiled foot dangling over my head as we go under a bridge.

:crazy2:pirate:

Hey...I'm on that boat! And I hear someone pointing out that his leg is all hairy! :earseek:

Rock on, I'll do it~ Thanks for the encouragement and posting to me~ That never happens to me! :wizard:
disneyfreakjackie said:
REALLY!!!! I love this!!! Start a thread of ALL the rides/attractions . . . I'll re-live them all with ya!!!

POC: I am looking at the guy sitting in the mud with his pig!!! I LOVE that scene!!!
pirate: ARRRRRRRR MATEY!!! pirate:

We are heading down the entrance-way and there is NO LINE!!!!! I can't wait to get on the boat!

im watching the fire in the windows i dun know i just think it looks so real

Wow. These boats look like the story book ride in DL. Is this like that? What it isn't? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter