You're not gonna believe this....

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
Check out my new clippie!! I cannot believe it, but I finally made it and before Thanksgiving!!!! :teeth: ::yes:: I just stepped off the scale and for the first time in years it said 207 pounds, so I'm down 31 pounds! :goodvibes:

8 MORE POUNDS AND I'M AT 199!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!:crazy:

Oh Ruby Tuesday's has a new low carb menu and it's WONDERFUL!! I've tried just about every low carb item that's new. I'm so excited to be working somewhere that caters to my eating habits...YEA RUBY TUESDAYS!!!

Wow, 30 pounds, I almost can't believe it. I am so excited!

Denise :teeth:

:jumping1: WOWSERS!!! :jumping1:

Congratulations!! You have accomplished so much!! You should be VERY proud of you!

Thanks for inspiring me today!!! :D

Hi Denise,

Congratulations to you!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

You are doing a great job ::yes:: and you should be really proud of yourself.

Keep up the good work.:wave:

ADisneyMom

:hyper: I am so excited for you!! :hyper: You will have a new you before you know it!!

It is so wonderful to see someone so enthusiastic about their success to share it with us!! CONGRATULATIONS!! You'll be in ONEderland before you know it!!

I can't wait to go to Ruby Tuesdays!!! ::yes::

Way to go Denise! You're an inspiration to the WISH board :p Keep up the good work!

Congratulations - that new clippie looks wonderful on you!

Congratulations fellow Tiggerlover! Onederland is right around the corner now, keep bouncing and doing what you are doing and you will be there before you know it.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congratulations! Keep up the great work, your excitement is contagious.:Pinkbounc

Woo-hoo!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

That's so exciting! And you look great in gold!!

Hooray for Denise !!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That's absolutely fantastic !!! Can't wait to see you hit onederland ... and that's very close now ! Keep up the great work, and keep sharing your enthusiasm ... !

Mary Liz

You are a true WISH success! Way to go, you are just tearing up that road to goal.

Isn't the Atkins cheesecake at Ruby Tuesdays delicious? I thought the cheesecake I make at home was wonderful but that Atkins cheesecake is perfect!

Denise, that is fabulous!! I am so happy for you!! Keep up the great work, you are doing terrific!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter