you're offered$10 thousand to stay the night at the worst rate hotel in your state , would you say yes?

Depends. I'd want to know what the place is. There are some pretty nasty hotels out there including single room occupancy hotels where there's drug dealing, prostitution, and possibly gunfire.

I've stayed at a place that was pretty bad with my mother when we wanted to be around Sacramento where my dad was at a hospital. That was one heck of an experience. I've never even stayed at a cheap motel that was that bad. We returned a couple of days later but stayed elsewhere for about the same price and it was like night and day. It was worth it even if it was 10 miles further away from the hospital.

But if it's just a dumpy hotel that might need a little better care, then yeah.

No. I live in the same state as Detroit/Flint so I assume the worst hotel in my state would be quite dangerous.

Why not? I would check in, stay a few minutes, leave, and then collect the money. The OP's statement doesn't specify how long you have to stay and therefore I would take the money and collect.

Reminds me of the Captain Obvious commercial on creepy hotel rooms...

Depends on why it's horrible. If it's unsafe or we'll get bed bugs, lice, and/or some other problem then no.

Why not? I would check in, stay a few minutes, leave, and then collect the money. The OP's statement doesn't specify how long you have to stay and therefore I would take the money and collect.

Staying the night would imply a normal night's sleep I'd think. But there are some places where I'd be wary of even stepping out of my car.

Staying the night would imply a normal night's sleep I'd think. But there are some places where I'd be wary of even stepping out of my car.
What is the legal definition of that? I fully expect that I would win in court if the OP refused to pay and didn't clearly spell out the terms and conditions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter