You're offered $10k to move back to the first home you remember living , would you move?

Sure I guess but I don't want to move to another province. It was (is) a perfectly nice little bungalow in a nice quiet street.

I would but I’m not sure if it’s still available. It had a beautiful winding staircase I used to try unsuccessfully to get my slinky to go down and was solid brick. It’s in the town where my mom’s family still live.

A few years ago when I was house hunting, yes. Now no, I like my current house better. They're only about 2 miles apart.

It was a small starter home on a busy street in a not-so-great school district. My parents moved us a few miles away to a bigger house in a better district on a quiet street. My mom still lives there. I would not consider moving back to our first house.

Since it burned down, that would be tough. But you'd have to add a zero or two to that number for me to even think about moving back to the suburban nightmare that is the community I lived in as a child.

100% yes. I loved my childhood home. It actually just sold recently and I was heartbroken I wasn’t in a place to buy it.

This is really dark, but I think it was the only home where I was ever truly happy. Only lived there from about age 2-7. 😢

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter