You're offered $10k to only be friends with people who live on the same road as you , would you agree?

I would have no problem being friends with the people on my block. All great neighbors so far.

Definitely would not do it for them to be my "only" friends. I have a few friends that I want to keep.

Sure, why not? I’ve got no reason to think they’re not perfectly nice. :confused3 We would have tried harder before now to connect with them if we already didn’t have as much social connection and time commitments as we can handle.

ETA: I missed the part where it says “only”. :scratchin Not even sure that was there yesterday. No, I wouldn’t make them my only friends.

Last edited:

No. We are friendly with most neighbors not friends to where we get together but say hi or wave and chit chat when running into others when we take our dog for a walk. I treasure the friends I have made at my place of worship.

lol no. I like the people that live directly next to me but I wouldn't want to give up my friends that live in different states than me.

I live in a very friendly neighborhood and am close friends with several neighbors, but I would not give up my friends that do not live in my neighborhood.

No way! Choosing our friends are priceless! Our neighbors are friendly and neighborly, but we are not social friends with any and do not choose to be.

My private lane? One sweet old lady and some meth people so hard pass.

Plus I'm already friends with the old lady so I'll take the 5k now 😁

To ONLY be friends with these people, meaning to say goodbye to my other friends? No.

Just curious, is this tax free? If so, I might ghost my bestie. Kidding.

You're offered $10k to only be friends with people who live on the same road as you , would you agree?​

The "only" part threw me off. At first I read it as some weird thing where your neighbors are paying you to keep things platonic. I'd take the money, because ew, I wouldn't want anything beyond platonic with any of my neighbors.

Especially if my neighbors were named after the last movie I saw, which was Sea Beast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter