~You're on Big Thunder Mountain now.....~

oh goodie - i love these threads!!!!

i am speeding thru the dino bones. that is the best!

- lori

Does this train go to the main entrance? It doesn't? well where's it go?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm clicking my way up the hill getting ready to speed off.

Hang on to your hats and glasses folks, 'cause this heres the wildest ride in the wilderness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes one of my fav rides
my aunt is lying that i really wanted the first row and we got it just had to do my puppy dog pout haha

i
am in the back going down the large drop (if you don't remember there is loads of bumps and there is a bump which goes down, love having my hands up and that part)

I am sitting on the incline to the big hill. My sister is sitting next to me............and the ride has broken down!! :banana: I am taking full advantage of the higher elevation and I grab my camera and begin to take all kinds of photos. This works well until we realize that the power being OFF has unlocked the lap bar. Doesn't bother me...I can turn around slightly and grab some more shots. Of course, my sister is not humored and she tells me, with all the sisterly love in the world that if I don't sit still, she is going to push me out!! :earboy2:

(Yes, this is a true story.............and I have the photos to prove it! :cool1: )

I am in the very back, just at the beginning so I can hear the safety spiel!

"Hang on to them personal belongings now (especially them hats and glasses), 'cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!" :teeth: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter