~You're on the DIS now.....~

Tiziminchac

<font color=blue>I always travel with my George Fo
I just popped over here to the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board and noticed a bunch of these "You're on the..." threads. It just made me laugh. No offense to anyone, especially the thread starter. I haven't even read any of them yet. But I'm gonna. Sometimes you just can't resist. :teeth:

I was dared to keep the threads going, so I did.....lol!!!!! :rotfl:
Tiziminchac said:
I just popped over here to the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board and noticed a bunch of these "You're on the..." threads. It just made me laugh. No offense to anyone, especially the thread starter. I haven't even read any of them yet. But I'm gonna. Sometimes you just can't resist. :teeth:

PrincessCandaceMarie said:
I was dared to keep the threads going, so I did.....lol!!!!! :rotfl:
I take it that you see the humor in my post. I'm glad I didn't offend ya. I don't wanna do that to anyone, especially on the DIS. I save all of that for my real life. ;)

yeah, no harm no foul.....gotta love it and be able to laugh! :rotfl:
Tiziminchac said:
I take it that you see the humor in my post. I'm glad I didn't offend ya. I don't wanna do that to anyone, especially on the DIS. I save all of that for my real life. ;)

I'm on the DIS now, when I should be...

...packing for a week long sea kayaking trip that I'm leaving for first thing in the morning.

My wife always says I have problems prioritizing.

But Hey, I just noticed I made it to 100 posts. And it only took me about a year. I guess I'm not too bad at prioritizing. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter