~You're on the monorail now.....~

I don't care where i came from, or where I'm going because I'm to busy trying to recite the monorail announcement.

Por favor.......

i am coming from the contemporary to get to magic kingdom before the fireworks start

well, i ain't diggin the smell, but the rest of the experience makes it worth it. we just left the contemp and are not going anyplace in particular except to make the resort loop. love to sit and listen to the spiel.

TSR6 said:
I don't care where i came from, or where I'm going because I'm to busy trying to recite the monorail announcement.

Por favor.......
Haha. People always are impressed with me when I recite that. Little do they know that I only knew it because I've been on the monorail so much.

Por favor (mantenganse) (sp?) alejado de la puertas.
-or-
Please step away from the doors.

I just hopped on at the Poly and I hear "For those of you who have just joined us, Aloha, and welcome aboard".......

TSR6 said:

Por favor.......

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I love hearing that phrase!!

We're leaving the Contemporary after having dinner and on our way to the Magic Kingdom to head straight for Goofy's Barnstormer - my DS LOVES this ride! :earboy2:

I'm hanging out in the front compartment with my wide-eyed DS with his new Monorail Co-pilot's licence! :cool1:

I'm coming from the CR where we let two monorails go by in which the front compartments were already occupied. We'll just ride it around the loop and then get off so someone else can have a turn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter