You're running for President of the United States....

KingLlama

DIS Veteran
....which DIS podcast team member do you select as your running mate?

This is different than "who's your favorite?". Your favorite might be a trainwreck as VP. Who would you want on your ticket to win the office and be second-in-command?

This is a hard question. I think I would go with John. He speaks very calmly but with much authority, I think it makes him very convincing. I also think he's level headed and would balance me out very well.

hands down it has to be Craig... I can just picture him lecturing congress and throwing in a few zingers at their expense that will totally go over their heads

So many directions ....

Corey as he could keep up with Putin when the vodka come out - plus he's just happy to be here

JL presents well and would balance the ticket

Ryno - just because I want to see him do arts n crafts with other world leaders

I'd probably go Kevin - the VP candidate debates are very important and I think he would do well there

Enjoying everybody's answers very much. I'm not sure, but Cindy's answer and reasons for same make a a lot of sense to me, since I'm not original enough to think of my own answer that makes sense, so I'll copy off her paper for now! :)

Pete. I think he's one of the smartest guys around, and he can be a pitbull, which is what a VP nom needs to do.

But I'll say this, and I say it without a shred of jest... I would take any DIS team member (or Disboard poster) over the presumptive Republican candidate.

No no no no no don't hijack this thread with partisan political talk no no no no no BAD
That's a quick way to get this thread shut down! No! Naughty forum poster!

Oliver, because... well, why not.
As politics are quite different in the commonwealth countries, I feel Ollie is your best bet... Plus I bet it doesn't hurt that he's a bit cute ;)

I'd pick Kathy. She's calm, level-headed, knows the ropes and likely knows all the dirt and deep, dark buried secrets of all the other players on the Hill. The kind that runs silent and deep. Kathy has the intelligence and experience to know what to reveal and what to keep Mom about it (see what I did there?:-)). Like Kenny Rogers used to sing, she'd know "When to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em." All I'd have to learn is to "Know when to walk away, and Know when to run."

Then the thread should be President and VP of Disney World or each park...

I guess I could answer my own question. It's a tough call, but I think I'd go with JL. She'd help reach a different demographic than I could, so it would help with getting elected. Plus, she's so polished and poised on camera, it would help not only during election season, but with other times when a VP has to be out there pushing for ideas and policies.

That said, I'd want Magi as my Chief of Staff, hands-down. And I could easily find Cabinet positions for the rest of the team. Except Oliver.

And I want to clarify my "keep politics out of this discussion" comment.....I meant that I just didn't want this to turn into Trump/Hillary talk. That's all.

Carry on.

John, no question. He has the ability to be diplomatic but I bet he doesn't mess around and no one messes with him. I think he is the type that gets the job done while only ruffling feathers when absolutely necessary. And his sarcastic commentary off the record would keep me entertained. But you couldn't pay me enough to be POTUS. I have enough gray hairs already.

Pete. He's smart, no-nonsense, doesn't mess around and can put people in their place if he has to. And entertaining to boot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter