• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yourride question

86cammie

Earning My Ears
I think i convinced myself to not use my mears reservation to get to
ASMo, and am condidering Yourride. However it is only me and child. Does the driver for Yourride meet you in the terminal or do I need to go somewhere to look for him / her. When is the latest timeframe before I leave do I need to make reservations?

I think I may still use Mears to get back to the airport, though. Is there a difference in using them or Yourride (ie: do not need to leave the hotel as early)

Thank you.

86cammie
The driver will meet & greet you in the designated meet & greet area. As you walk down the escalators to level 2(baggage claim area) Your driver will be displaying a sign(bright pink) which will carry our name"Yourride"On it. And the sign will also have your name on it!! Then
the driver will help you with all the luggage and away you go.Without stopping at all the other hotels..
http://www.Yourride.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter