• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yourride Question

kaseyC

Mom to 3 lovely Princesses
How long does it usually take to receive an email confirmation from Yourride after making an online reservation? I decided last night after reading such wonderul things about them on this site, that I would like to use them on our WDW trip Aug 11-17, I made an online reservation this morning and I have not recieved a response yet and I am just a little worried that they might be booked up for my dates.:)

We used Yourride in May & have booked with Rabbit again for our 8/24-9/02 trip; I called him on the toll free number both times; in May, he took a message & called me back to firm things up & for Aug. trip he was able to take all info immediately.
Why not use the toll free if you're concerned & get it settled right away?! He's great to talk to, picked us up himeself both ways in May & was extremely courteous.
The quick phone call will ease your worries.

Thanks for your response. Rabbitsz saw my post and called me last night. He is wonderful to talk to and has a great sense of humor. It impressed me greatly that he took the time to call me. Exceptional customer service. I am really looking forward to using his service and I hope we get the chance to meet to meet him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter