Yourride ???

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
We are spending our time at WDW without renting a car. Has anyone used them to go to SW, Universal etc? I understand Mears charges $12 a person round trip. I plan on reserving Yourride for our transfers from the airport...wondering if a they have a discount for trips between WDW and the other Orlando attractions.

I am looking for someone other than mears. We had a bad experience with a driver. BIG TIME ATTITUDE

Rabbit aka Yourride took us to Island of Adventure, as well as to and from the airport, when we were there in November. I think it was $60 round trip with his van. He even let us call him about 30 minutes before we were done at IOA for trip back to AKL.

We will be moving from Boardwalk to Portofino Bay during our stay. Would Yourride include this in a price since we might use them to/from the airport? Any ideas how much this might be? Diana

Dancind... We got a quote from Yourride for a trip from airport to Universal, then Universal to WDW then WDW to airport (all on separate days). The quote for the 3 part trip was about $105. Just call or e-mail them and they will give you a quote.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter