yourride

• Thread starter chelsea&austinsmom
  • Start date
C

chelsea&austinsmom

Thinking of trying youride for our trip the WDW the end of the month. Anyone have comments on yourride good or bad? Thanks

I have not used them, but have read good comments. Also, Pete is fairly good about only having reputable and reliable sponsers so that would be a mark in their favor.

I to have used Tiffany's and thought the were great the first three times I used them Then on the fourth we ran into major promblems with them If you want to read the report it is under Tiffany's YOU NEED TO KNOW. We were searching for someone else to use and found on this site Yourride and used them last trip and they were great. All the things you expect in a car co. but in coversasation we were talking about an upcoming trip and some problems we were having . Rabbitt picked up his cell phone made a call and our problem was solved . He did not need to do this . I felt like we were dealing with a Disney Castmemer and got sprinkler with magic dust. We now have two more trips booked with him

We just returned from wdw and used yourride and Rabbit and they were great. He was their with his brite pink sign at the luggage area and he was at the hotel when we were headed home. He was very helpful with the kids, he helped us with a very tired toddler when we arrived at the airport. He was very knowledgeable about the area and was willing to help us with what ever we needed. He even made a quick grocery stop for us even though we hadn't booked for it. I would definetly reccomend yourride and Rabbit. Its a great way to start your vacation knowing you can count on him to be there and be on time.

Thanks for your info I think we will try them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter