YourRide

kissygoose

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are just back from our Honeymoon. I had arrainged for YourRide to pick us up. I had been a little concerned because some of the posts on here but when we got down to the baggage level, there was Jim with the pink sign waiting for us. He helped us with our luggage, checked to see what grocery store would be open (we got in kind of late) for our grocery stop, gave us a little tour on our way to the poly and dropped us right at the door. Our return trip was just as great. My DH said that that was one of the best things about our trip. The car was clean and very comfortable. Jim was loads of fun and oh so knowledgable and courtious. My DH couldn't say enough good things about YourRide and Jim and was a little upset that we didn't think to get a picture of Jim and us. So on behalf of myself and my DH thank you so much Rabbit and Jim. We will deffinately be using your service again if we are lucky enough to make it down there again. Thanks a bunch.

I'm glad to hear such a positive post regarding YourRide. I just reserved their services for our spur of the moment Christmas trip next month. I hope I'll be able to report some more good things about YourRide!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter