YouTube (or other) video overview of cruises for little ones?

Southern Sailaway

Mouseketeer
We're having a party at our house tonight where we're doing the big reveal for my three nephews that we are going to be heading on a cruise next month. Their parents have prepared gift boxes for them to open that describe the cruise and included some pictures and some details on the activities appropriate to their ages. We've also scheduled one of the character phone calls for after the reveal.

I figure kids process stuff better when they can see videos, but most of the overview videos I've seen on YouTube are aimed at persuading parents to buy the cruise, not really aimed at explaining it to kids. Can anyone suggest some good vids to show them that will provide an overview of what they are going to experience?

This is a little late for your reveal, but if you have Netflix, they have a streaming video on dcl. It was great for my kids. My six year old watched it almost daily for weeks, and knew more about the ship when we got on than I did. All week he was pointing out things that he knew because of the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter