youtube video topic request please

SeeDisney

<font color=red>I drove by my WAWA <br><font color
I enjoyed very much the recent FEA best and worst from Craig and Ryno.... could you please put a video out there for an attraction that NOT to use a FP for. Couple of weeks ago, i was educating my Minnesota friends, (their very first timers --- over Spring break but now that's a no-go!) NOT to get a FP for the Peter Pan ride as the queue is absolutely amazing and incredible experience. Isn't there some more attractions like this? You don't want to miss the queque? I am so glad that MMRR FP doesn't miss out on that neat theater queue. Perhaps make the video after the Rat. ride opens up. I searched around your videos and I couldn't really find this topic discussion. Thank you!

I enjoyed very much the recent FEA best and worst from Craig and Ryno.... could you please put a video out there for an attraction that NOT to use a FP for. Couple of weeks ago, i was educating my Minnesota friends, (their very first timers --- over Spring break but now that's a no-go!) NOT to get a FP for the Peter Pan ride as the queue is absolutely amazing and incredible experience. Isn't there some more attractions like this? You don't want to miss the queque? I am so glad that MMRR FP doesn't miss out on that neat theater queue. Perhaps make the video after the Rat. ride opens up. I searched around your videos and I couldn't really find this topic discussion. Thank you!
@SeeDisney - They may be a bit older, but here are the videos for the 6 WORST queues:

And the 6 BEST

And DL 8 WORST

Maybe they'll get around to updating the WDW ones once they reopen.

maybe reword to "Worst FPs lines that cut off cool parts of standby" queue or something. Personally while the Peter Pan standby queue is neat, I would rather use a FP for it than wait 90+ minutes in that queue

But there are queues with cool parts that the FP line skips (like the lab part of the Flight of Passage queue) and then other FP queues where you still get to see most of the cool queue stuff

thank you hiedi for posting the video. yes, I do remember watching with great interest the best and worst queues videos. I told my friends to go to Peter pan right at the opening hour of the park so it's not long. I know if you use the Fast pass for FOP, you will miss that amazing queue. Also, I am not sure about the FP for Millenial Falco, again, I don't want to miss the hodo animatronic if a fast pass is used for that attraction. I'd like to see a video on exactly what I am referring too...if you get a FP, what neat queues do you miss....like FOP and Peter Pan.

maybe reword to "Worst FPs lines that cut off cool parts of standby" queue or something. Personally while the Peter Pan standby queue is neat, I would rather use a FP for it than wait 90+ minutes in that queue

But there are queues with cool parts that the FP line skips (like the lab part of the Flight of Passage queue) and then other FP queues where you still get to see most of the cool queue stuff
exactly Max rebo...... I hope Craig or Ryno will see this request. Perhaps after the Rat. ride is open.....I hope the Rat. ride has a really cool immersive queue

I loved what they did with this video and would love to see them highlight more rides/shows like that. I'd love to see them do this for some of the classic rides:
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Haunted Mansion
  • Tiki Room
  • Peter Pan
  • Space Mountain, etc
I'd also like to see them do it for new rides, like Mickey and Minnie's Railroad, Rise of Resistance now that they have been open for a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter