• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You've got to go....NOW!

Riccardo

Earning My Ears
Hi everybody. Back 2 days ago from the best 4 day trip you could wish for!

Everything was just magical. we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel which was incredibly beautiful. The Christmas parades and decorations around the parks were stunning.

After all the gloomy financial reports I didn't know what to expect when we got there, but let me tell you no expense has been spared in getting the parks into their Christmas clothes!

The whole place was spotless, the cast members all smiling and polite in their elegant coats and everywhere people just having the time of their lives!

I urge anybody thinking about going just now to do it. I've been once before, Halloween 3 yrs ago, but Xmas season is so much better.

A special mention to Inventions restaurant. Absolutely fantastic food and service. It's not cheap but the range and quality of the food makes it, for me, great value.

So I'll sign off by saying again go there now!

Regards

Riccardo

Glad you had a fantastic time, Riccardo. It's great to hear such positive comments about DLP.

I have to agree with you on Inventions - it's one of my favourite restaurants within DLP - delicious food and huge selection!

Thanks for the report.

Richard. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter