You've got to watch this if you've got an iPhone!! - **WARNING - Some strong language

BethEJo

DIS Veteran
Hey!

Not sure if this has been posted before, or if a lot of you have seen it already, but nevermind.

A lot of us (that's an understatement :thumbsup2) here have an iPhone - you've gotta love 'em. So I thought that I just had to post this video when I came across it!

It's hilarious

Enjoy :goodvibes

lol! I recently discovered that site and am hoping to use it with my kids in school this year. It's pretty neat that you can make your own movies with it.

LOL, that is a conversation with me about my iPhone.

Wish I'd had a little language warning, my 5 yo was sitting next to me & loved the little cartoon guys so he watched with me. Yowzers! I had to bail out in the middle, so as not to let the bomb drop again. I was hoping to wait a few years to explain that one, lol.

Awesome video, definitely rated PG-13 - R for language! And awesome site, just heard about it and hope to use it with my classes this year, too! TFS.

Haha LOVE IT!

If it wasn't for the fact that the Nexus One wasn't released fully in the UK when I got a new contract, then I would have got that since it is a brilliant phone. But I still love my iPhone.

LOL, that is a conversation with me about my iPhone.

Wish I'd had a little language warning, my 5 yo was sitting next to me & loved the little cartoon guys so he watched with me. Yowzers! I had to bail out in the middle, so as not to let the F-bomb drop again. I was hoping to wait a few years to explain that one, lol.

Awesome video, definitely rated PG-13 - R for language! And awesome site, just heard about it and hope to use it with my classes this year, too! TFS.

Oh gosh :scared1: I am soo sorry. I watched this last night, and forgot all about that when I posted it.

I'm really, really sorry :flower3:

I've also changed the thread title too - can't believe I forgot about the language :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter