You've never heard this...

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
If you know of a lesser-known band or artist that has a really good song, let us know. Say the name of the artist and the name of the song and maybe some info about the artist or the song itself, if you so desire.

Just one rule: For the sake of younger readers, please limit this to songs whose lyrics could be posted to the Disboards without breaking guidelines.

I have a really good one to start off.

"In a Win, Win Situation" by Emery.

This particular song doesn't really sound much like Emery's usual stuff. It's more of a ballad, but it's a really great song. I consider it to be their best and one of my favorite songs overall. Emery's sound is generally more hard rock, though some people consider them to be "screamo" because of the screams in their lyrics, though I personally disagree because they aren't an emo band. If you like ballad(ish) songs, give this one a listen and if you're into hard rock, check out the rest of their stuff :thumbsup2

If you know of a lesser-known band or artist that has a really good song, let us know. Say the name of the artist and the name of the song and maybe some info about the artist or the song itself, if you so desire.

Just one rule: For the sake of younger readers, please limit this to songs whose lyrics could be posted to the Disboards without breaking guidelines.

I have a really good one to start off.

"In a Win, Win Situation" by Emery.

This particular song doesn't really sound much like Emery's usual stuff. It's more of a ballad, but it's a really great song. I consider it to be their best and one of my favorite songs overall. Emery's sound is generally more hard rock, though some people consider them to be "screamo" because of the screams in their lyrics, though I personally disagree because they aren't an emo band. If you like ballad(ish) songs, give this one a listen and if you're into hard rock, check out the rest of their stuff :thumbsup2

Great idea, Mint. And although I believe I mentioned to you before that I am not an Emery fan, I do like that song a lot.

Readyfuels by Anberlin. :thumbsup2

Shine by the NEWSBOYS. they have an odd video on youtube but the lyrics are fun if you listen closely.

Sarah Beth or Skin/Rascal Flats It is on the disc feels like today and a bouns track.

Shine by the NEWSBOYS. they have an odd video on youtube but the lyrics are fun if you listen closely.

I had to go check the video to make sure it was the song I was thinking of but my friends and I loved this song awhile ago :) And yes that video is very odd lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter