Yuletide Tour

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Linda and Marsha, is the Yuletide tour still being considered?

I am still interested in this if at all possible.

Thanks. :)

I am interested in this as well Tia.. when Linda gets back,, I will talk with her about it.. :)

I'd be interested in this, too. Just don't know where I'd fit it in. ;) ;)

Barb.. did we talk about this for the day when we do the Tea.. or am I delusional.. lolol... I thought I remembered something about the tour and then ending up with the tea at GF.. Maybe I am making this up.. do not worry, I will talk to Linda about it.. That is why I have made no itinerary.. I am just flying by the seat of my pants. lolol

I t was supposed to be before the Tea, and it ending there...that would be great if it worked out that way...I am definitely interested in this one...Please let us know Marsha!

I am game for that too. It would be ideal if we could accomodate the tour before the tea.

Since I too was excited about this one, I'm giving it a little bump.
Oh dear, if I'm posting on this board again, I guess we're serious about coming.
Money shmoney!

That would be great if we could do it then! And, as long as I wouldn't have to be at the GF earlier than everyone else, I will be able to go along, too! :) We can talk about this tonight in the DIS-Con chat.

What is the price of the Yuletide tour? This migh be something that I'd be interested in as well. I already plan on doing some Resort hopping to see decorations. I could do this instead if it is with in my budget. (Who am I kidding, I don't have a budget, but I'm trying to not go hog crazy with the spending :) )
Gerri

Hi Gerri. Linda just posted the price for the Yuletide Tour and the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

A little spendy, but I'm sure they're worth every penny.

I've always wanted to do the Keys tour, but I'm going to stick to the 'seasonal' thing this time. :) I'll catch another tour on my next trip! :D

:bounce: Yay! mnbrowns is baaaaaaack! :bounce:

Tia, I thought the same thing. I've always wanted to do the Keys tour, but I might as well do the Yuletide tour while I can.
Where was mnbrowns? What did I miss? Well, welcome back!

Barb, to tell the truth I don't recall 'where' she was....but I think she was wavering back and forth about whether or not to go to WDW and/or DIS-Con.....sounds like she's coming though! ;) :D

In the words of that cute but gloomy character, "thanks for noticin' me". LOL.
I have been wavering between what I want to do and what I should do. I decided if I go with what I should do, I'll be very sad and dissapointed. So, I'm comin! {did I finally say that out loud?}. You guys are the best, and I just have to finally see ya'll face to face at our favorite place. (Now, where's those cheap flights the papers are talking about.)

Where are you staying mnbrowns? And girlfriend, you better get your flight taken care of...only 35 more days!!! :bounce:

That's right, mnbrowns, you will feel better once we're all together! Glad you decided to join us! Good luck with your flight search! :D :D

I just had to pop in here to let my concerned friends know that the waiting paid off. We have our airline tickets! I can say it out loud now. WE'RE ALL COMING TO DIS CON!!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc

I was so excited, I forgot to answer your question luvdsny. DH, 2 DDs, and myself will be at ASMu the 24th-28th, then we move to the Dolphin the 28th-Dec 2nd. How about you guys? Is there a thread that has where folks are staying and the ages of their kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter