Yummy Manicotti

Wagamama

<font color=blue>Just call me Bella<br><font color
I invented my own manicotti recipe this weekend. Its really easy and so....yummy! Here is the recipe:

1 package crepes (make sure there not sweetend!! or make your own)
1 package frozen spinach
1 container farmers cheese (i'm sure ricotta would work just as well)
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teeny tiny dash of chilli powder or taco seasoning
1 onion finley sliced or diced
1 jar spaghetti sauce with another teeny tiny dash of chilli powder

Saute onions in some olive oil, and add frozen spinach. Place on low heat until spinach "melts". once melted add chilli powder and oregano and basil. take off heat and let cool in fridge (you can do this a few days in advance). Once cool mix in the farmers cheese and season with salt and pepper. then spread some sauce on bottom of your pan (I used an 8 in brownie pan) put 2 tablespoons stuffing inside each crepe and roll. place in pan and cover with the rest of your sauce. If you have any cheese left over scatter on top and place in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes. Enjoy!!

Nice invention! Sounds really good. Now I have to look for crepes because I have never made my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter